Slot Machine Winnings?

T4TTEDUP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up Tatted. :p Yeah I've actually gotten several outfits for my characters out of it. I've gotten several blues and tons of greens. I've also gotten quite a bit of Eridium out of it. I even lucked out once and got the Eridium jackpot. (3 triple stacks of Eridium bars.) That gave a lot of it. And completed the Jackpot challenge.

Has anyone actually won anything good off of this? The most I've gotten is a blue weapon or 2. I usually have pretty bad luck though.

Yeah sure, a orange Assault Rifle (three vault signs) on my very first turn at the slot machine in the THE DUST area and plenty of Eridium at Moxxi's bar. I'm mean really a lot of Eridium.

The rare orange weapon was sadly only a one-timer. Never happened again after this and I spent a shitload of money ever since.

Yeah sure, a orange Assault Rifle (three vault signs) on my very first turn at the slot machine in the THE DUST area and plenty of Eridium at Moxxi's bar. I'm mean really a lot of Eridium.

The rare orange weapon was sadly only a one-timer. Never happened again after this and I spent a shitload of money ever since.

Yeh this is exactly what I want lol

Finally got a triple Borderland logo and it gave me a Orange AR. It has given me lots of Iridium though, I manage to max it out after about an hour of gambling.

Here's a vid of the machine maxing my Iridium, I wasn't recording when I got the other jackpots.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od4bV0GaVk8&list=UUf16tU3pe9JKrhiaIO7KSNA&index=1&feature=plcp]Borderlands 2 - Max Iridium - YouTube[/ame]

Finally got a triple Borderland logo and it gave me a Orange AR. It has given me lots of Iridium though, I manage to max it out after about an hour of gambling.

Here's a vid of the machine maxing my Iridium, I wasn't recording when I got the other jackpots.

How did you get that much money to begin with XD?

How did you get that much money to begin with XD?

That's what I want to know, but that video technically isn't maxing the eridian, yes there's a 2 + 1 which gives 12 eridian the that same amount as the 3 eridian across the board gives you, but if you get all three it spurts the eridian out at you which I think is cool

That's what I want to know, but that video technically isn't maxing the eridian, yes there's a 2 + 1 which gives 12 eridian the that same amount as the 3 eridian across the board gives you, but if you get all three it spurts the eridian out at you which I think is cool

Yeah I love the Eridium jackpot. And to answer your question how people get this much money, there is a very easy to use money glitch. There is a thread about it on the first page. Here is the link: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=387892

I haven't used this personally. A friend of mine did join my game and gift me $20,000,000 the other day though. It was a nice gesture on his part. So I haven't had to worry about money the entire game. Not that it was ever an issue really. But it did allow me to indulge my virtual gambling addiction to my heart's content. :p

I have got tons of eridium, several purples, but the orange pistol i got, the Unkempt Harold, is ridiculous.

Shoots one projectile that the splits into 3, then those split again and all of them are explosive.

Didnt realize there was another slot machine, thought this was the only one.

I've got a shit ton of whites/blue and purples. And of course the eridium jackpot and loads of skins. Have yet to get all vault symbols.

I hate having to constantly take all the crap weapons before I can spin again. lol Good way of boosting the weapons up though.

3 Vault Hunters = Orange weapon

3 Marcus = Purple

3 Moxxi = Blue

777 = random character skin

Best I've gotten is 1 or 2 blue items =/ But lots of Eridium :)

My girlfriend and I were playing earlier. We stopped into Moxxxi's to turn in the quest for.... What's-his-name, tip her for the achievement, and decided to play slots. With my luck, I got three Bandit masks, twice in a row. Right when I stopped laughing, my girlfriend, who was on the other machine, got the three bandits, as well. Needless to say, it didn't end pretty for me, haha.

Anyone know what you get for three legs in a row? I've gotten two legs, easily a dozen times, but never the third.

I did get a sickle skin which looks awesome on Zero.

YOU got the skin? I don't think so. I got it, and gave it to you.:p

A little off topic, but has anyone here found two guns that are EXACTLY the same? I ask this because I just got a gun from a slot machine that matched my gun to a t. It has the same stats, same level, made from the same manufacturer, looks the same, shoots the same, and reloads the same. The only difference is one is worth $23 more than the other. Here's a pic.

[ATTACH]7367[/ATTACH]

My girlfriend and I were playing earlier. We stopped into Moxxxi's to turn in the quest for.... What's-his-name, tip her for the achievement, and decided to play slots. With my luck, I got three Bandit masks, twice in a row. Right when I stopped laughing, my girlfriend, who was on the other machine, got the three bandits, as well. Needless to say, it didn't end pretty for me, haha.

Anyone know what you get for three legs in a row? I've gotten two legs, easily a dozen times, but never the third.

I believe they also give a random blue gun. If I remember correctly.