Mad Dog Mccree

Beardyboo

This is being released this week on PSN but I was wondering if anyone has heard of this heading to the Xbox?

All I can find is an unseeded torrent of Mad Dog Mccree Gunslinger for Xbox 360 on ISO hunt.

Now I am not a pirate, this was all I could find. Would be aweome with the Kinect.

Cheers folks

Uhhh....Sounds like a pirate to me. Anywho, this would be great for Kinect and you'd have to use hands in a "gun" pose as the gun and yell BANG! for it to fire like little kids do as "pretend"

Wikipedia says it's never been released for even original Xbox. And no 360 burnable image is going to be just 700MB. Chances are pretty good that:

1. The entry on ISOhunt was an autogenerated filename and is just a PC version that comes with it's very own bit of malware.

2. It could be the arcade version and it's labeled as it is in order for someone running a MAME on their Jtag Xbox can find it.

I'd avoid it. But no, you're probably going to have to wait for it to find success on the PS3 first before it winds up over this way.