New BIG Jackpot Credit Explanation

Aurelien48

Ok I have not tested this myself since I don't have the time, however I met a guy that told me this and seemed to know what he was talking about.

He said that to earn more Jackpot credit you just have to play many games in a row without quitting. He said that after 25-35 games he was getting about 7,000cr a game for slot machine. However, soon as you quit you go back down to the 0-150cr range I believe. If anyone can confirms this work it would be great. Thanks

And Bungie said in the Blog:

Some players want to know exactly what the threshold is for triggering the gargantuan postgame payouts. Sorry, my lips are sealed. The only thing I will say is that if you’re not quitting our of games, you have nothing to worry about. Keep on keepin' on and eventually you’ll be living large in the post-game lobby.

And is the new 50,000cr (or 60,000cr) cap per day new? Because I though I remember I was gaining a lot more that that a couple weeks ago.

Edited by Aurelien48

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get how an individual can get a bigger slot machine payout in a team game. Whenever i would get a 777 payout in team games, my friends would get it too. So how can not quitting consecutively give a bigger payout in a team game if everyone on your team gets the same thing?

I don't know, maybe they changed something to make it work.

He said that after 25-35 games he was getting about 7,000cr a game for slot machine.

I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on this statement. I NEVER quit games. And I've yet to receive anything higher than 777 Cr. from the slot machine. So unless this "guy" is a Bungie employee, or has proof, he's telling tall tales.

I think the point of the jackpot is to be randomly given, not only after a certain number of games because if there are specific requirements to get it people will constantly exploit it, e.g. leave your xbox on for a while and let your AFK player cycle through team slayer games.

I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on this statement. I NEVER quit games. And I've yet to receive anything higher than 777 Cr. from the slot machine. So unless this "guy" is a Bungie employee, or has proof, he's telling tall tales.
Shit if that holds true, I'll just idle out in score attack and get big points

If anyone who is going playing long enough, the amount given from the jackpot wouldn't even matter. Once you get to the higher ranks, getting one of these big jackpots would be "Meh" as it only moves 1cm of your rank progress bar.

But on lower levels, "OMG i can't believe I got it" and you gain a new rank.

I'm sad, I wish i got this big jackpot though. It's like everyone is winning the lottery =(

If anyone who is going playing long enough, the amount given from the jackpot wouldn't even matter. Once you get to the higher ranks, getting one of these big jackpots would be "Meh" as it only moves 1cm of your rank progress bar.

But on lower levels, "OMG i can't believe I got it" and you gain a new rank.

I'm sad, I wish i got this big jackpot though. It's like everyone is winning the lottery =(

tough guy.

Anyway I am about to get something big because I see the slot machine going through the 7,000 cr but landing on the 300.