Most Hilarious Battlefield Moments ?

InsaneKane87

We have a thread about best battlefield moments and most depressing but I know there have to be moments that just make you laugh and didn't find a thread on this so Ide like to start one and share my moments and hear your moments that just make you laugh.

A few of mine I can think of are..

Placing Mines down to have a jeep drive down the road over them as Im placing them killing me with them.

Spawning in TDM to run off and be killed by a claymore.. my body fell in the water even funnier.

Went to revive a team mate on TDM where it has alot of crates to hear a knife sound, I back up to fall in the water to see a enemy there thinking im dead to have a team mate shoot him. I think oh im fine to have another enemy run by and shot me in the water.

Standing on the ledge of a window to jump down behind an enemy to knife him for the first time. Funny part was my friend in the other building messaging me telling me how funny it was from his point of view.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot down a jet in a dogfight on operation firestorm, and the pilot bailed while going towards the ground. Then, the jet crashed into the set of 4 propane tanks, set them off, set off an enemy's explosive, and suicided somebody camping the alpha (or is it bravo? I never remember) objective. I couldnt help but lol. Camper got what he deserved

During a 2 vs 2 tank battle on Firestorm. Someone on my team called for an engineer to repair the tank and after nearly being blown to pieces by a helo's strafing run and 2 of the tanks deploying smoke, i set to work on repairing the tank, it wasn't until i saw +100 vehicle destroyed & +200 for 2 enemies killed that i realised i was using my repair tool on the enemy tank under the cover of smoke.:p

I was just having fun with the MAV and just hitting people with it. At that time I did not know you could get a Roadkill with it and I just liked to do it and watch the people shoot at me and completely miss. Well, there were two people lined up so I went over and hit them and got a double Roadkill. I laughed so much and the people were not happy. I got a few choice words in a message.

I joined a Squad Rush lobby, and as soon as I spawned on a teammate...GUYS EVERYWHERE!

So I shoot 'em all dead, completely waste 'em, and then...!

I realized that everybody was standing in rows across from one another. I guess it was a boosting lobby?

So I slyly armed the charge right beside me and proceeded to defend it from the freshly-spawning enemies; everybody quit immediately. >_>

Shooting your teammates , and when this happens they start dancing lololol this dude on my team was shooting a enemy , and I was shooting my teammate and he was dancing well shooting the enemy it was funny. :)

I call it the battlefield boogie!

loving the term battlefield boogie!!!

I was in the Docks and a recon was hiding behind the crates, while I was on the bridge. He thought he was fine, after I suppressed him, I later switched to my M230 (GL) and his body went flying across the map and then landed in front of my face, ON the bridge! That was funny as hell! When are the physics in games gonna be 100% real? :p lol

While playing Conquest on Tehran Highway I was defending objective alpha in the gunners seat of the humvee that spawns there. Someone realized what i was doing and headed for me. I lost him at some point so I switched to the drivers seat to find him lying on the hood staring into the drivers seat. I instantly hit the gas for a second or two and then hit the brakes. He went flying into the street still in the prone position. Needless to say I drove over him during his confusion. +100

I joined a Squad Rush lobby, and as soon as I spawned on a teammate...GUYS EVERYWHERE!

I realized that everybody was standing in rows across from one another. I guess it was a boosting lobby?

So I slyly armed the charge right beside me and proceeded to defend it from the freshly-spawning enemies; everybody quit immediately. >_>

That's awesome! I used to enjoy finding and killing Nuke Boosters in MW2. :p

About to snipe a dude when a car hits him in the ass and sends him flying across the map.

The physics in this game are interesting to say the least. I was playing Conquest on Damavand Peak and some dude ran in front of my tank. When he noticed me he went prone and must have thought I didn't see him. I aimed over and put an end to that right quick. His body flew straight up and came crashing straight down about 10 seconds later. It was EPIC!

My helicopter getting shot down by a mortar on caspian border:confused:

This was one of my favorite past times on Operation Hastings from BFBC2: Vietnam. Whenever I saw a Huey spawn I would call in a mortar strike on it and then move on. I racked up quite a few vehicles destroyed and enemies killed that way.

On any map, watching fuel tanks blow or other explosions sending campers soaring into the air always makes me laugh.

I spawned on a squadmate in Rush on Damavand Peak, defending. Immediately under fire so duck inside a building for cover, which then promptly fell on me. I guess one of our boys went slap-happy with the C4 or mortar because it was labelled as a teamkill.

A game of Conquest on Operation Firestorm. I was support and having a good old time with C4 on any enemy tanks that came by while holding down A. The same two guys, over and over, would come and park their tank or tanks in the exact same spot, with plenty of cover for me to sneak up and plant on them. Mucho doublekill/vehicle disabled/destroyed points for me ensued. :woop: Think I C4'd their asses 5 times before they got wise.

I got lucky and finally hit a chopper with the main gun of a battle tank. Caspian Border in Conquest, and my brother and I were capping the point off that main long road (A?). I'd killed an engineer as he was repairing his tank then hopped in, as soon as I get control I see their chopper going right across my line of sight so fire. Ping!! Vehicle disabled and promptly crashed. Didn't even have to move the gun. My brother just goes "holy shit was that you?".

Edited by Opiate42

My brother was playing on Kharg Island in Conquest. He was sitting in the respawn menu as he had just died. He's waiting for the countdown to end, then he sees the Jet has spawned (on the Russian spawn btw), so he spawns in it. As soon as he starts to take off, another jet spawns just under him as he lifts off the ground, flips him over, and he blows up upon impact with a rock. Me and my younger brother were watching and we could not stop laughing and my brother was raging in disbelief. :D

For me, my best moment was when the game gave me the ultimate glitch and I got 'almost-God mode'. Playing Conquest on Metro, I was up at B in the midst of the usual chaos and was at a loss as to why enemies were just shining their torches in my face and not killing me. It soon became clear that I was not dying, and I proceeded to shoot everyone who dared challenge me, although my ammo went a bit wonky too as it seemed to suddenly all be gone when I tried to reload. Switched to pistol and got a few more with that- and then a grenade finally took me out :(

For that 60 odd seconds though, I was lolling hard :D

That is some funny shit!!! Damn boosters. I will be laufn over this all day.

in one of my more recent game, while i was prone and watching through my scope as a support, the enemy planted the bomb, the team runs to disarm it and in the bunch, there's 3 enemies running with them.. i decided to unload my clip on them. kill all 3 in the process, have half of the team (that was running toward the mcom) turning around wondering WTF. got a good laugh

not really that funny on an average day, it would normally make people rage but i was in a good mood so, what happened was i died during a game and then spawned in a helicopter, lifted up and as soon as i moved forward i remembered how shit i am at flying it, as it nose dived straight to the ground, killing me, then, immediately after that death the jet was available so i spawned in that, proceeded to remember once again that im shit at flying and rolled to the side crashing the jet to the floor and dying. i thought it was funny although i am pretty sure that everyone on my team was like what the fuck is he doing.

another hilarity, which is rare and i think ive only seen twice, once being in a game today which is why i remember it, is i got shot by someone who i was having an unspoken rivalry with (you know when you and a person on the other team keep killing each other and seeking each other out), and as their kill-cam came on, someone on my team got a knife kill on them, made a nice view for me after nearly crying getting killed by the same person.