Are the server's down

I can't play this online at all. I've been trying all day, and I assumed it was the servers, but my friend isn't having any problems.

There's no problem with my connection as I've been playing max Payne 3 multiplayer all day.

Really annoying.

It wouldn't let me connect for a while and when it finally did I loaded up my rifle class that was a lvl 22 and now its 17. Pretty pissed. There's God awful lag that makes the game unplayable and then the lobbies wont even start some times. Hope they fix this shit soon and yes I know its only been out for a couple of days but that was what the beta was for....

Rant over sorry, just really wanna keep playing this game.

There still down here, and i couldnt get through a full game yesterday ,,shitty i thought they had a beta to work out the bugs.. No excuses for a server to be down on friday night 3 days after game launch.. Total bs

It's because the game was released to the rest of the world today. I still dont really understand why there are servers, being that the game runs on a P2P connection, it seriously need dedicated servers.

There still down here, and i couldnt get through a full game yesterday ,,shitty i thought they had a beta to work out the bugs.. No excuses for a server to be down on friday night 3 days after game launch.. Total bs

Where are the servers down?? You said "there" still down...so where is there? Im confused??

The people who said relax people its only a beta they'll fix everything before the release!!!, Yeah guess what this game is laggy and glitchy as hell!!!!! and buggy

You need to calm down dude! You've been riding this game from before I had it and it's people like you that expect everything to go without faults that ruin it for other people.

It's occasionally laggy from my experience and even then it's possible to outplay other people if you're not a complete retard. I mean, I live in Australia so most of the connections I join are against Americans but I find it quite good still.

Of course there will be bugs here and there. Every game has them, even the higher profile MP games like CoD, Halo and Gears. If you don't like the game, stop playing and coming on here ruining our experience with that awful pessimism.