Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the game, down for boosting/co-op/casual play/whatever. Just be fun to play with, hate teaming up with quiet ppl and douche bag ppl lol

But who doesn't

GamerTag: Golden Child PR

Send a message before a friend request or with a friend request

Edited by Golden Child PR

Looking to buddy up with someone to knock out the rest of the MP achievements...The hardest one, IMO, is going to be 'All In' with the apache. Will be on tonight, EST and I am usually on most every night during the week. One thing i have noticed in Hardcore Mode MP, you can shoot your buddy and then heal them every 3 sec or so and get points.

GT: eckamus

Send a message too, thanks.

Seems like the 'Sector Control' game type sits empty, only 1 server being used right now. So that would be a great way to boost experience and everything else, like the apache achievement. Just need to get a group of people, believe 6 to start the match and then all we need to do is trade a flag back and forth til everyone has what they need. Not sure what a good time is, but I will be on most of the night tonight (EST).

I haven't played the MP in a few days, so is there a way to do a private match with one other person to get the 'All In' achievement? If not, is there some easier method to unlock it? If so, I'm interested in getting that and the achievement for winning a match with a friend as your Fireteam Buddy. None of my friends have the game, and nobody will add me in a match when I friend request them. Thanks, guys. I have work all weekend, so I'll be on around 3 - 7 PM EST throughout if you're interested.

GT: Creasy47

Looking to get a group 6-8 players to boost out the 'All In' achievement and also do whatever other people need too, except the 'Jack of all Guns' one. Plan on joining an empty server and using Sector Control game type to trade a flag off til everyone has enough points to call in the Apache. Then take turns calling the Apache in. The day/time can be flexible if the one below doesn't work for enough people.

Session: Tuesday October 30 at 2000 (8:00 PM) EST

Players:

1 - eckamus

2 - cheebycheebs

3 - I OU a Beatn

4 - Healtti

5 - midnightzombies

6 - RuflessKill3r

7 - DeadOnArrival19

8 - CaptRedBeard4

Should only take a few games to knock out the 'All In' achievement for everyone. Post a reply or message me and I will keep an eye on the forums and Xbox live.

Edit (10/28): Sorry for taking so long to update the post (work 12 hour shifts on weekends). I updated the list with people who responded via Xbox message and specified in a post below (ordered by time responded). Please use Xbox message for any further requests to join. The date doesn't work for one person, so may change if works for everyone else too.

Edited by eckamus
Updating post