question about the additional 150g

Damian 83

so i did the one that was free. but its the same size right. but it says kill em kindly is free and rapture is 800 points. so i go in order starting with the "free" one and press continue. then i go and click on it but it tells me that its already in my download Q. ?? so i go check my points and it took my 800 off for downloading the "free" one. but won't let me download the other saying i already have it. now i tell my buddy and he downloads the "free" one. after he's done he checks his points and guess what it didn't take them off. he still had the same microsoft points as before where as mine was deducted 800. plus it says on his that he still didn't have the rapture pack downloaded. i have yet to see any clarification on this. any ideas?

Both the Kill'em Kindly and Rapture Metro downloads are the same file, same filesize and content, but if you dont pay the 800 points you cant play the new maps you can only play the Kill'Em Kindly mode.

What happened to you happened to me too but when the download of the 'free' update was done I had the maps and new content.

Here's the breakdown:

- Sinclair Solutions Test Pack = 400 points

- Rapture Metro Map Pack = 800 points (includes the RMMP)

- Kill 'Em Kindly = FREE and/or incuded on the Rapture Metro Map Pack (this is for people that don't want to buy the RMMP)

- Character pack = 160 points

Check on your download history (not your queue) to see if you downloaded the Rapture Metro Map Pack already.