500 kill achievements

hey guys sorry if this has been asked before but do they 500 hundred kill achievements carry over playthroughs? or do you have to get them all in one run? thanks for any info

To the best of my knowledge, not a single stat carries over between game saves. That's not a problem though since you can get every kill ## with ______ achievement as vader in the prologue except for lightning and lightning shield. I seriously spent 3 hours on the prologue and ended up with half of all of the games achievements. Happy grinding!

Jason.

Edited by SinBegins03

wait TIME OUT!!!! I think if you complete the game, you are able to go back on that same game file, and it carry over,

Yes you can replay missions on the same game file and the kills will continue to accumulate once they unlock. But that is different from stats carrying over to a new game (ie. new difficulty/save slot).

Jason.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think they carry over, but they're really easy to get replaying levels. I used the first big room in the TIE fighter factory works really well. Kill everyone in there using the force power you're going for and then just restart the level over and over. I waited till I was done with the game and had all the other achievements locked up so I didn't have to spend quite as long replaying it.

~Paso

• 2 weeks later...

It has to be in one game save, but if you just focus on using one or two specific powers, to get the achievement you can get it by playing a level over and over again. Good places are TIE Factory, or if you (like me) got fed up with doing the same over and over again, try Fellucia for some more challenge.

You can also use the endless respawning wookies on the prologue level as long as you don't cross the bridge.

The wookies don't re-spawn forever - there is a limit. The best bet for grinding the kill achievements is to use the storm trooper respawning glitch (which is limitless).

Jason.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys. I want to ask you something. Can I Score my 500 kills to jedi temple with the bots in the training room? I think if you don't destroy the statues there are unlimited bots. If someone can help me I wiil be very happy. ;)

Hello Guys. I want to ask you something. Can I Score my 500 kills to jedi temple with the bots in the training room? I think if you don't destroy the statues there are unlimited bots. If someone can help me I wiil be very happy. ;)

Can't confirm that as I'm not sure if achievements from the main game - which would include all of the use _____ to kill 500 enemies - are attainable in the DLC levels.

That said, there is an easier way - start a new game on apprentice difficulty and utilize the infinite storm trooper spawn glitch (just search the net for a video of this, its everywhere) and spam all of the force powers. It took me nearly 2.5 hours to get all of the kill achievements. And remember: VADER CAN'T USE FORCE LIGHTNING OR LIGHTNING SHIELD - for those just replay the tie factory (act 1) as many times as necessary.

Jason.

• 2 weeks later...