Secret Achievement

MILINKYO

My highest score is 438. I'm trying to get 360 EXACTLY but it's really difficult, at that point the plane drops a lot of stick guys and it's hard to make a precise number to get in the boat and the rest to die. Also there's fish floating around that might give you an extra point that you don't want.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that all this is on EASY.

EDIT #2: I just had 360 points on easy at the end of the game. Nope. No achievement popped up.

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx276/Revelation1318/360points.jpg?t=1296256358

Edited by xavieramo
pic

Come on guys, I had the 200g in this games in maybe 10 try at all.

For the 360 guys landed, it's not so hard.

Just take a calculator and go to easy mode. Then start to count the guys you save.

Every 50 guys +/-, just type it on your calculator and then add when you've got 50 more. When you come to have almost 360, just calculate how much you need more and get the exact score.

I don't know if you understant what I mean, I know my english is very bad because I'm French, sorry about it.

But I really think that the achievement is easy, just don't count the 360 guys in your head, help yourself with your calculator and when it is added to your count (in your calculator so), just start your count in your head from 0, because it is easier to memorize a little number than a big one.

I had this achievement in my second try, it took me maybe 15 minutes at all.

Good luck to you !

• 8 months later...