Pre-order "exclusives"?

pratstercs

Anyone know if some of the pre-order exclusive items are available to unlock in game? I know GAME are offering the assassin outfit with the standard, and the outfit plus the War Horse and the golden guns weapon pack with the limited edit. Amazon are offering the golden guns, and I was wondering which would be the better to get?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the Limited Edition and you'll get all the possible bonus items, which still have to be unlocked by playing.

You can check which pre-order bonus items you can get from various shops at the official RDR website - http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/preorder

The mini guide is only available with the normal edition of the game, which sucks.

I don't care about the pre-order exclusives. I only care when you get a $10 gift card for pre-ordering like you do when you pre-order most games @ wal-mart and amazon. Costumes and horses don't really peek my interest, I'm sure what ever outfit Marston is rocking with I'll be happy with and looks like you can tame wild horses in the game, so yea. Defiantly looking forward to this game, have been for a while. Kinda sad when they delayed it, but like everybody says if its a better game because of that I'm fine with it i guess.

Edited by noobie2games

I don't care about the pre-order exclusives. I only care when you get a $10 gift card for pre-ordering like you do when you pre-order most games @ wal-mart and amazon. Costumes and horses don't really peek my interest, I'm sure what ever outfit Marston is rocking with I'll be happy with and looks like you can tame wild horses in the game, so yea. Defiantly looking forward to this game, have been for a while. Kinda sad when they delayed it, but like everybody says if its a better game because of that I'm fine with it i guess.

thats exactly why i just preordered mine on amazon. its 56.99 plus the $10 gift card. thats almost 20 in savings.

i dont wanna pre order and then find out my game is lacking of content because Australia havnt got their shit together with an Restricted 18+ classification.

It has already been announced over here so it will be the same. They cannot just change their opinion unless they request for the game to be redone.

It wont be changed

I went with Amazon mainly for the $10 card, but the golden gun sounds cool too. Plus it'll be nice to have it delivered to my doorstep, and I hear sometimes people get the game a day or two before stores can sell them.

I couldnt agree with you more, pretty much if you get all of the cool bonuses, you end up with a game that literally is worthless because you dont have to try and get a awesome horse or anything. I want money back and shipping quick! lol

For those of you who pre-ordered from Amazon:

When does your order history say your game's estimated to be shipped? Mine lists May 24th which is aggravating. I don't see why they can't ship it a few days before so I can have it on release day. Hell, a day or two after I can understand but almost a week after it comes out? That's ridiculous.

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB2RE13-Red%20Dead%20Redemption%20Limited%20Edition.html

I've ordered this from ShopTo as its only £42.85 and they tend to ship so that you get the game a few days early also.

Used to pay £40 for new releases from Play.com so limited editions from ShopTo only cost around £3 more so imo its a good deal.