What I Should Do Starting

ColdP1zza

So I want to try and get the full 1000 or at least very close, I know its going to take a long time but I don't mind that. Now I read the roadmap but all the references to parts of the game confused me.

In simple terms for someone who has never played the game, how should I go about getting all the achievements?

From what I think I understand its, do first playthrough on human (can I just do devil hunter or do achievements not stack?) and while on my first play through I get every item in the game. Then from there I have no idea what the guide is talking about.

This is a game of serious dedication. You almost need to be very skilled at fighting games (games that are fast-paced like street fighter). Devil May Cry 4 is a very, very hard game. Compared to most games out now it is easily one of the hardest to 100% (10/10 in difficulty in the achievement guide). It will take serious patience to master the game let alone 100%. Don't worry about the S ranks until you manage to beat the difficulty thats higher than the one your trying to S rank. Trust me, you'll be back on here to look at the guides once you start on the more difficult achievements.

Edited by kennyubasterd00