Glitched Achievements

StarsRPD

I'm having a similar problem, it doesn't auto quit on me but i have gotten nearly 120 stink bugs and still nothing. it is annoying as it's the last achievement i need to complete the game.

i can confirm The Ding! achievements is also bugged as i got mine at the level 21, but like you said some a written it not unlocking till after level 26.

The Achievement for having 20 bugs popped but doesn't show up.

You ate probably having the same problem as me. Did you advance the clock on your phone? Apparently the achievement won't show up until the date you got it actually passes in real time. So if you advanced tour phone say 2 days ahead and got the achievement, it won't actually show for another 2 days. Or so I've been told

yes, if you skip time ahead, achievements update on xbl on the date your phone was set to. so if you skip time a lot, be sure to put your time to the correct date so that it unlocks and uploads properly.

the same thing happened with the same trick in minesweeper. people unlocked the achievement 3 weeks in the future and had to wait on it. i left one square covered and put my time to automatic then finished the match to get the achievement with the right time.

Has anybody considered that maybe the glitch has to do with skipping time back and forth? Considering that the game was released only two days ago and that these are two long-grind achievements, we should wait until someone legitimately passes the marks (I am attempting) and confirms they don't work. Either way, yes, they are still "glitched," the scopre of the glitch is still unknown.

yes, if you skip time ahead, achievements update on xbl on the date your phone was set to. so if you skip time a lot, be sure to put your time to the correct date so that it unlocks and uploads properly.

the same thing happened with the same trick in minesweeper. people unlocked the achievement 3 weeks in the future and had to wait on it. i left one square covered and put my time to automatic then finished the match to get the achievement with the right time.

Thanks. Not skipping time so I hope no problems. Achievements don't pop up ingame for me, but I still get them added to my gamercard :D

I have not skipped any time yet and I have been having several problems.

For one, the Bug Tapper achievement, which is supposed to be one of your first achievements, has not unlocked for me yet. I am level 15 and have tapped way more than the required amount.

Also, stink bugs have stopped spawning in my game so as of now I can't complete the quest you get for it at level 13 and I also can't unlock the achievement for tapping 100 stink bugs.

Bug Tapper only counts your own bugs (bees/ants), not ladybugs or stinkbugs.

Separately, it will take 16.6 days to unlock the stink bug achievement if you got them every 4 hours on the nose when they respawn. The game hasn't yet been out that long so I'm curious if anyone will get the achievement if they didn't time skip. Seems unlikely since everything else unlocked though.

I have not done any clock forwarding and have got to level 15.

does anyone have a problem with the screen going black when swiping to move around the area? it happened to me and seems only to happen when a stink bug is around.

I had>50 items on screen (way more than 50 including houses, etc. in order to get the 50 items achievement) so I deleted a bunch of them and the problem went away.

Can someone try deleting some things that they don't need and see if that makes a difference to the stink bug issue...was going to try this when I get that far but its taking forever

You ate probably having the same problem as me. Did you advance the clock on your phone? Apparently the achievement won't show up until the date you got it actually passes in real time. So if you advanced tour phone say 2 days ahead and got the achievement, it won't actually show for another 2 days. Or so I've been told

so did you eventually get that achievement? as i just got it popped and of course its not unlocked

• 2 weeks later...