Custom Track Trading Thread

Xbob

Since you can only download tracks from people that are actually ON your friendslist I'd like to have some more creative friends playing this game so I can download some more custom tracks. I also figured I'm probably not the only one!

First I'd like to ask if a moderator could sticky this one.

If you could just leave behind your gamertag and give a short description and possibly a name and difficulty of your custom track(s).

When you save your tracks in the editor you can give them a name. To keep things clear PLEASE put your gamertag in front of your tracknames or when your name is too long make a moniker of your gamertag.

For example all my tracks are called "Xbob - Track name here"

and H3LL F1R3's tracks are all called "H F - Track name here"

»»» Do NOT forget to "SHARE" your custom tracks on the 'User Content' menu in Trials HD «««

List of creative gamertags:

Xbob NL

H3LL F1R3

Nude Killer Guy

D3L1V3R4NC3

phatmuther

UCB Disco

Deez Apples

MakoBallistic

Waggly Bean

ILL FunK

The Drumber 1

a 7Vinja

W O O D L 4 N D

TLS 82

xCRIMINALMINDSx

DCManiac6sic6

MuZik iNjecTioN

bushsniffer

Edited by LilMissRoxy

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamertag: Xbob NL

I will try to accept all Friend Requests and give you all a chance to download my tracks but since I'm getting ALOT of FR's as of now I will only keep the people in my list that "Create & Share" tracks themselves!

If you send me a friend request because you just want to download my track but do not create any tracks yourself it's allright but please delete me off of your friendslist after you've downloaded my tracks so I can give everyone a chance to download them.

==================================================

#1. Red Factory

The name is a tribute to the game I first started creating maps on (Red Faction).

This <60 second race features some nice tricky stunts with explosive edges in a red factory design. This race must be raced with a 250cc motor or else you will not be able to tackle the giant looping!

Difficulty: Medium

#2. Eden Logistics

The name is a tribute to the movie "Eden Log" which I think is cool!

This <90 second race needs to be tackled by at least a medium skilled driver. You need to be able to pull off some stunts to get to the surprising end! A mix of luck and skill CAN get you the platinum medal which time stands on 59 seconds. Good luck and have fun!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nxAuOAOJtI]Trials HD - Eden Logistics (Custom Track)[/ame]

#3. Got a Light?

This track is surrounded by darkness! Find your way out of this dark place. This track features some advanced stuff and it really creates a mysterious ambience! Try it out for yourself, have you got a light?

#4. Tour of Duty

It's your duty to blow up the "evil" working stations in this factory! Take the tour of duty through the factory and face various obstacles featuring alot of physics and hinges! Can you keep your balance on the carts?

Edited by Xbob

Gamertag:

H3LL F1R3

#2. Creative Mess

This is now updated and finished. I tried to make it quite long, but with the level of detail in it I was being told that it was too big and I had to delete some of it. But it has some cool features including a pretty sweet double loop at the end that works perfectly.

=======================================================

#3. Fired Up

Okay, this track to me a long time, it's really cool in my opinion. There are two routes, if you nail the start and land above you can skip the next section and be presented with some nice lights for your troubles. If you miss and land below you have to do the next section, don't worry though, it's fun ;) To get a Gold or Platinum you have to nail the start to be able to skip the second bit. This is my most ambitious map so far with explosions and some nice background touches. Have fun, any feedback is appreciated :) Oh, and use the Phoenix Evo 250cc, The other bikes can't make the first jump

=======================================================

#4. Physics Fun

This one is pretty fun and involved some quite extensive work with triggers and hinges. It features collapsing rope bridges, see-saws, a nice drag race style countdown with lights and trap doors. Pretty easy to finish, but hard to master.

Difficulty: Hard

======================================================

Edited by H3LL_F1R3

I'd love to get some tracks!

I've made two, myself. I'll describe:

1) Nice! - My first track, and a beginner one at it. It only takes about 20-25 seconds, but it's got a nice twist to make the track a little more interesting in trying to get no faults.

2) My Wife's Milk - You know you love the name. hahaha. I spent about an hour on this one, and I'm quite proud of it. Not the greatest map ever. I'll make that later, but this one has a few good sections and comes at a decent challenge. I listed it as a Medium, but it does have the potential to be Hard.

Send me a message AND a friend request, so I know why you're sending me a friend request, if you want to trade. I'll definitely be making more as well.

Haha, thanks, they're both actually pretty unfinished, but can be cool to mess around on.

But XBob's are amazing. I don't know how you came up with some of the stuff in yours let alone build them. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks bro ;)

I'd love to race more tracks of you guys, ill be adding you (you can also add me) later today for some more Trials Madness

I will keep updating the first post with new gamertags and information as long as this thread is alive :)

I've added a video of the second track I have made, the quality is bad but it will give a good example of the quality of my tracks :)

Ive got 2 tracks made ATM, There both really short but thats the way i like to keep them, There not intrciate or spectacular there tracks made for fun and speed and experimenting :p So dont expect anything to WOOOOW lol there just fun tracks which you can play over and over messing about.

Hit me up if you wanna try them HippaCrocoPig. Might make some more soon, I was making another one i was 3 hours in and then the game decided crash -_-

1) HCP WTF!

Medium based short track, I was experimenting with spotslights,triggers,barrels Etc.

2) Powwwwwer up!

Hard based track.

Lots of blue and lots of electric, A few flips and jumps Etc.

People feel free to leave feedback on the tracks in here :) This way the creators can improve their skills and make better tracks for everyone!

And thanks to all those people that keep sending me these positive messages about my tracks, it's nice to get some response :D

I have two tracks that are relatively fun, I think. Send me a FR if you want to try them. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JQZIrJfumw]YouTube - Trials HD Custom Sauce[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XENKwu6bjT4]YouTube - Trials HD Custom Take it slow[/ame]

Edited by Apple

People feel free to leave feedback on the tracks in here :) This way the creators can improve their skills and make better tracks for everyone!

And thanks to all those people that keep sending me these positive messages about my tracks, it's nice to get some response :D

Your tracks are awesome I have to say. Could easily be tracks from the game, great work :drunk

Just got this game and cant get enough of the editor, i always get addicted to level creators, i have about 25 for N+ and must have made about 50 for Far Cry:Instincts on the original Xbox way back. havent published any levels yet but i have 2 unfinished tracks which should be done later today and am looking to play as many other peoples as possible so plz add me to this awesomeness.

btw does anyone know how to use the triggers properely yet? ive been trying to figure out how i can use them but am still confused.

For the triggers, place them somewhere the bike will ride through, then i think you have to be in advanced mode. select the trigger and press up, then you can set what it does (activate physics, explode etc) Then go to the bottom and select 'select objects', then simply link the trigger to the object.

For flippers you have to activate "animation" AND "physics" on the trigger to make the flipper do what it's designed for :)

ok cool thx guys, ive finally managed to sort out one which fires the rider up by dropping 2 ship containers onto a couple of I-beams :) took me bloody forever to get it all just right!!!

Sounds cool, can't wait to play it, I'll add you now.

I've added a new map 'Fired Up' described above in my initial post. Hope you guys like it :)

EDIT: Just played your new track XBob, I'm loving the physics and the lighting, although the amount of time I tried to get the boost at the end and ended up flying backwards into the wall because I couldn't see the angle of my bike lol

EDIT 2: HCP, i'm really enjoying your 'Poweeeeer Up' level, the explosion with the physics on one of the first platforms is amazing. However I can't seem to get past the next section no matter how slow I go :s Oh and you have a little to much electric at the start, the game doesn't like it :(

Edited by H3LL_F1R3

OK, first thing - great idea for a thread. Should definitely be stickied.

Secondly, some of these tracks look really cool, but I have a couple of questions.

Do these tracks retain a bit of information like who created them once you've shared it? And if so, can you re-share them? ie Can you pass another person's created track onto someone else?

I'm kind of assuming not, as that would probably make it too easy for people to share tracks - and kind of making any future DLC pointless... but it was worth asking! ;)

;2263929']OK, first thing - great idea for a thread. Should definitely be stickied.

Secondly, some of these tracks look really cool, but I have a couple of questions.

Do these tracks retain a bit of information like who created them once you've shared it? And if so, can you re-share them? ie Can you pass another person's created track onto someone else?

I'm kind of assuming not, as that would probably make it too easy for people to share tracks - and kind of making any future DLC pointless... but it was worth asking! ;)

They don't seem to be name stamped which is a little weird, and people can only download your tracks if they are on your friends list. So no they can't download any tracks you have downloaded, just the ones you are sharing.