Worth playing?

justG0Twicked

I just picked up this game on the cheap. What I get from this game it plays like the old Metal Gear Solid games and that’s no too bad. I do see problems with the game which are unrealistic physics. Otherwise, I just need games to play. :uzi:

One i hated the fact that i pre order the game and it got pushed back a couple of extra mounths then when i sawthe review on x-play when it did come out i was terribly disappointed but since its cheap now ill give it a shot.

One i hated the fact that i pre order the game and it got pushed back a couple of extra mounths then when i sawthe review on x-play when it did come out i was terribly disappointed but since its cheap now ill give it a shot.
Thats the problem you shouldn't base a game being bad or good because of delays and reviews since everyone has their own Opinion while games do get pushed back often, which is why they don't like to give out release dates.

Deeper into the game I kind of like it. :Bounce:
Thats good to hear.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I agree this game had it's problems, but it's nowhere near what people here is complaining of.

When someone complains about the A.I. of the game it's because they had nothing else to complain about, because there is not a single one game that has an A.I. worth the praise.NONE. The A.I. is FINE.

The gameplay is the strength of the game. While it may be glitchy, the game is certainly really fun, i think half the people here haven't even played it, they just reapeating what other people say. The game is worth 20 dollars, 30 maybe, because it does have it's problems, but they're nowhere near what people say. I enjoyed exploring the levels, hacking computers and earning cash, completing optional objectives, conversations and else. A trully great game.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...