Gaming Jeopardy!

NaK Quinn

Wasnt sure where to place this. Its an idea Ive had for awhile now. Should be fun...here goes!

Welcome to Gaming Quiz! Its very simple. I ask a question and you provide an answer! Depending on how popular this gets it might even have rewards! I use a very reliable sorce for all the questions. They will be asked in the simpliest ways possible. Once the question is correctly answered, a tally is added to that person and the next question goes up. The previous question is viewable until the new question is answered. The question stays up for 24 hours or until answered correctly, after 24hrs if not answered a new question goes up! If the question isnt answered after 12hrs I will throw a random hint in. 2 wrong answers and you are disqualified for 24 hrs, 3 wrong answers and you are disqualified for 48hrs! The questions will cover anything and everything Video Game related.

Heres an example of a question:

Q: What iconic super soldier is Halo’s main Protaginist?

A: Spartan 117 John, Master Chief

Q: Most Character Death Animations in a video game?

A: Dead Space, Isaac Clark

Heres an example of a question I will not ask:

Q: Whats the best game on the 360?

Q: Who is the hottest video game character?

Basically any question that is left to player discretion.

Here we go!

Todays Quiz:

Q: Longest Delay Between Videogame Installments?

A:??

Previous:

Q: What was the first cross-platform MMORPG?

A: Final Fantasy XI (Square Enix 2002)

Scoreboard:

lordthrash I

Incorrect Answers:

mikemc I

Edited by NaK Quinn

Didnt Jepordy give you the answer first then you gave the question(for the answer)?

Ummm...sorta. They give you like a description of something someone then you answer in a question (like Q: This character is the mascot of the Halo franchise. A: Who is Master Chief?")