Guitar Hero Is Back.....

STFShadow

enough with this "rock band vs. guitar hero" bullshit. just get both!

P.S. your statement "Rock Band hasnt got nothing on GH fans now" is a double negative which would literally imply that Rock Band is better. But that sort of grammar mistake is just what I'd expect from a GH fan :p

Edited by preppypoof

For those who don't understand english or try to correct grammar when clearly it states that i am saying theres now nothing between Rock Band and Guitar Hero anymore. Also stating that every GH since Legends Of Rock has been S**T. They have finally made up for all the Bulls**t they have had us play. GH5 is now identical to rock band except way better graphics and circles instead of those s****y rectangles.

For those who don't understand english or try to correct grammar when clearly it states that i am saying theres now nothing between Rock Band and Guitar Hero anymore. Also stating that every GH since Legends Of Rock has been S**T. They have finally made up for all the Bulls**t they have had us play. GH5 is now identical to rock band except way better graphics and circles instead of those s****y rectangles.

i agree with you that circles > rectangles, except for some reason I much prefer rectangles when I'm drumming, probably because my first plastic drumming experience was with Rock Band.

i only wish that there was some way that we could consolidate the Rock Band and Guitar Hero music libraries into one game, but that would never happen.