Free Diamond bug (161,436,193 approx.)

Dorgeous

Has anyone somehow recieved a few hundred million diamonds when randomly logging into the game?

My heart nearly jumped into my undies when i saw this, thought i might've been hacked.

If bought through ingame transactions 'A tramcar of diamonds' where 1000 diamonds equals $109.99 this is approximately worth $17,756,366.

Not sure how it happened, I do have alot problems keeping a connection with the server.

• 1 month later...
Has anyone somehow recieved a few hundred million diamonds when randomly logging into the game?

My heart nearly jumped into my undies when i saw this, thought i might've been hacked.

If bought through ingame transactions 'A tramcar of diamonds' where 1000 diamonds equals $109.99 this is approximately worth $17,756,366.

Not sure how it happened, I do have alot problems keeping a connection with the server.

send me a fr and come help me out lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The 50k cash might have been from you knocking out an achievement, achievements also give cash and diamonds.

You're right! Friends All Over The World popped early on my W8.1 save as I'm swapping the save between the two to try to get all the achievements in one go :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...