Official Dexter Thread *SPOILERS*

SynysterChris

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take at as you will folks...obvious spoilers if you click on the black bar. If you haven't watched anything yet, DO NOT CLICK THIS BAR. Last warning.

[spoiler=1blah]

Best turn back if you didn't want spoilz...[spoiler=2blah]
Didn't I tell you not to click the bar? Go away, last chance.[spoiler=3blah]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121217035209/dexter/images/1/1e/LaGuertaDeath.png

SPOILCEPTION!

So, crazy stuff. Leave everyone else to talk about this ;>_>

We now have some new Doakes' quotes for internet memes.

"I DON'T WANT NO DONUTS MOTHAFUCKA"

"YOU DON'T EVEN WALK NORMAL, YOU GLIDE LIKE A FUCKING LIZARD ON ICE"

"YOU'RE A CREEP MOTHAFUCKA YOU KNOW THAT?"

Pretty good episode though. I think it was me who predicted this season would end with Debra killing LaGuerta way back. You could kind of guess who she would shoot at the end there, but it turned out exactly as planned.jpg. I would definitely place this season ahead of seasons 5, 6, and 3 (which I enjoyed btw) but I'm not sure if I can say it was as good as 1, 2 and 4.

Predictions for next season? Firstly, Batista is no way going to retire now after LaGuerta's mysterious death. Most likely he'll become suspicious and go after Dexter and Deb after making an some discoveries in an investigation into it. I really want everyone in Miami Metro to learn the truth about Dexter in the final season.

And Jenifer proved once again she is an excellent actress. I was surprised to hear that her reaction after killing LaGuerta wasn't scripted at all as the crew just left the cameras rolling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TAPYiDoybY]With the Creators: Season Finale - YouTube[/ame]

I was pleasantly surprised.

It really shows how quickly it escalated for Deb. She goes from being the Lt of homicide, to killing her Captain that's shes worked with for years.

And I agree, Jennifer has really developed into a good actress.

She seemed like she was genuinely upset about killing LaGuerta, and as Takamura confirmed it was her raw reaction.

Edited by Ctrl Alt Defeat

I really enjoyed the ending as well. The season overall I think was bad, maybe slightly better than 3, close to 5. But toward the bottom. But there were a few great moments.

There were some bright spots to the season. I really enjoyed Isaak Sirko and was sad to see him die. It would of been nice for the show to develop his relationship with dexter some more.

There have been better seasons....good by Luguerta and I miss Dokes.

• 4 weeks later...
get ready for an early season. the 8th season starts on june 30th :woop:

And thank fuck for that. I just finished marathoning Season 7. (Over the course of a few days). Hated the week by week wait when I watched Season 6. Backlog/Uni ect caught up to me, kinda lost track of time, and I just started it recently as opposed to right after it finished.

Anyways not the best season, but I definitely enjoyed it a lot. And boy was I glad to have the next episode at the ready every time the credits rolled. (Except for after the last ep of course >_>).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Dexter's looking overwhelmed already, I reckon he'll kill in front of Harrison soon. All in all, good first episode!

Starting to seem like a possibility. Would be interesting to see that carry into a new series at some point, Dexter's influence on his son.

I think Dexter has finally met his match with this new lady.

I think she's going to be Dexter's ally. I'm betting she helped Harry write the "code" when Dexter was young.

Damn... you're good!

Deb is really going off the rails, I can't wait to see what happens when/if Hannah returns.

I think she's going to be Dexter's ally. I'm betting she helped Harry write the "code" when Dexter was young.

Are you from the future? :p

Damn... you're good!

Deb is really going off the rails, I can't wait to see what happens when/if Hannah returns.

She really is, I'm no fortune teller like Walter but I reckon he may have to kill her!

She really is, I'm no fortune teller like Walter but I reckon he may have to kill her!

Knowing that it's the last season means that anything could happen, I'm loving it already. I really hope that something purposeful happens with Quinn this season though, too many times he's had pointless stories that have just showed that he's dirty, then... nothing.

Next episode I predict that Dexter's gonna get some donuts.

Knowing that it's the last season means that anything could happen, I'm loving it already. I really hope that something purposeful happens with Quinn this season though, too many times he's had pointless stories that have just showed that he's dirty, then... nothing.

Next episode I predict that Dexter's gonna get some donuts.

Yeah Quinn has potential but all they seem to do is put him into relationship drama.

My memory doesn't do me any justice but there must have been an episode when he didn't get the doughnuts :p