Collectible Location Help Thread

lifeexpectancy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the locked areas be accessed through chapter select or do I have to get to them by playing story mode again?

Doors that have red locked symbols on them are typically opened via a sidequest, and occassionally a psycho (like the key to the armory from the Sloth psycho). Unfortunately this means chapter select does not open them. It will only open doors that are main-story related, as it assumes you've completed main story missions up to that point.

Alright, I know books aren't really collectibles... But I'm missing two of the dang things and have no clue where to look for them. It would seriously just be nice to have them all. I don't even know which ones I'm missing!

Ones I have are:

Stunt Devil

Four Wheel Fun

Undead Solutions

Fortune Fighter

Lone Blade

Thrifty Trader

Eater's World

Leadership Losers

Top 10 Drink Mixes

I don't know which ones I'm missing or where they are located... I've scoured pretty much every "safe house" I've run across and am still coming up blank with what I'm missing. Anyone have an idea?

I can't get my last blue print. Its located literally right in the middle of Sunset Hills. Right next to the tennis courts. The doors are locked/red. I did every side mission but its still not unlocked. There was a mission where you took an elderly black lady around town to different locations her and her husband went. Last place was taking her home, and she ended up dying so I'm wondering if this is it.

Anyone that have open, can you possibly invite me so I can grab it? (if that even works)

I can't get my last blue print. Its located literally right in the middle of Sunset Hills. Right next to the tennis courts. The doors are locked/red. I did every side mission but its still not unlocked. There was a mission where you took an elderly black lady around town to different locations her and her husband went. Last place was taking her home, and she ended up dying so I'm wondering if this is it.

Anyone that have open, can you possibly invite me so I can grab it? (if that even works)

Looks like it might have glitched.

Reload chapter 7 and do the memory lane side mission again, u should get that mission almost straight away. You will have to do the first part of the main mission again, escaping from the metro.

Eventually as u get to the front doors of the house (opposite the tennis courts), make sure you walk in with the elderly lady and pick up the blueprint, which should be in the first room.

Alright, I know books aren't really collectibles... But I'm missing two of the dang things and have no clue where to look for them. It would seriously just be nice to have them all. I don't even know which ones I'm missing!

Ones I have are:

Stunt Devil

Four Wheel Fun

Undead Solutions

Fortune Fighter

Lone Blade

Thrifty Trader

Eater's World

Leadership Losers

Top 10 Drink Mixes

I don't know which ones I'm missing or where they are located... I've scoured pretty much every "safe house" I've run across and am still coming up blank with what I'm missing. Anyone have an idea?

You're missing "Mechanical Trends" according to my list which increases Vehicle and Weapon Durability (i've got 10/11 and am missing "Top 10 Drink Mixes" based on your list...).

You're missing "Mechanical Trends" according to my list which increases Vehicle and Weapon Durability (i've got 10/11 and am missing "Top 10 Drink Mixes" based on your list...).

Well, I've got 9 of 11, so you must have another one I'm missing if one I have will complete your list.

The one I have that you don't is found with a bunch of collectibles. There's a room with a frank statue in one of the areas that has a TON of cocktails in it as well as each and every single combo drink in the game. In that room, on the table between some couches, is the Drink Mixes book.

Where on earth did you find the ones I don't have?

Oh, to get the Blueprint inside the cinema? Yeah, it's not inside the cinema. It's ON TOP of the cinema. Best get to looking how to get up there!

I seem to be missing a tragic ending that I can't seem to find. I only need two and I need to get back into the armory for the one listed in the OP, but I can't find the last one I need.

Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe some obscure area I'm overlooking? I just retraced pretty much the whole map playing the 25 survival trainings and I didn't see it anywhere.

edit: Found it in the area where you fight the guy on the roller hog in a truck in the corner.

Edited by vSully

I'm having trouble getting my last blueprint and tragic ending.

Blueprint: Madness, it was underground elsewhere down a long tunnel after all that :<

Tragic ending: Got

About to turn the game back on, I'll get store or street names or something better to describe the locations!

Edit: Got the tragic ending. The locked doors from the blueprint are "public parking" doors between the safehouse and "smith and associate" Also confirmed to be the laser sword I'm missing, 100/101

Edited by DR4TW

I cannot find one of the last statues. It is the one opposite the karaoke bar which Gary is in. I cannot get to that roof top at all, is it even up there? Someone help me, please.

To get up on top of the Slappy Store, which you need to access all the buildings across from the Karaoke Bar, you need a van. Drive the van to the top of the hill in the alley, then hop up on it, then jump to the rooftop. From that location, you can then hit every single building down the line from there, getting the tragic ending and the Frank Statue at the end.

To get up on top of the Slappy Store, which you need to access all the buildings across from the Karaoke Bar, you need a van. Drive the van to the top of the hill in the alley, then hop up on it, then jump to the rooftop. From that location, you can then hit every single building down the line from there, getting the tragic ending and the Frank Statue at the end.

It's the one directly opposite, not the slappy one. I try jumping to that building from the slappy store but I can never make it.

EDIT

I feel so stupid. After trying numerous times I have just realised that I had to jump down to the ledge not up to the roof. Thanks for the help though.

It's the one directly opposite, not the slappy one. I try jumping to that building from the slappy store but I can never make it.

EDIT

I feel so stupid. After trying numerous times I have just realised that I had to jump down to the ledge not up to the roof. Thanks for the help though.

Ha ha ha ha. That's why I said you can access all the rooftops from that one store. I figured if you looked around enough, you'd see the ledges you could use.

There are 10 weapon blueprints, and you unlock one at level 50 when you buy the final mechanic upgrade.

I always was able to see findable blueprints on my map. I didn't get them all until after I completed both modes and went back for mop up, though.

Ok thanks, I guess I'll just complete everything else while in overtime mode and see what happens. At the worst I'll just have to replay the game which i wont care about as it's freaking awesome.

Alright so I'm stuck on one here in the sw part of the map. Its either on top of, or underneath Felicias across from the police station. I can't for the life of me figure this out. :confused:

It is inside of the Felicias. On the bottom story there should be a dressing room in the very back. It is to the right of the cash register.

Hope this helps!