Infinite Rocket Launcher?

monkeycatt

is this even an option to purchase when you complete all 4 campaigns? the book indicates that it is but then doesn't list it in the skill unlock table. i don't want to save up my skill points for something i can't even purchase.

anybody finish all the campaigns and seen this as an option?

it's the very last part of leon-chapter 5...(no spoilers, but trust me, it's there for a one-time use).

the book says:

"complete all 3 campaigns plus ada's campaign to unlock a secret ending, which plays after the credits, and infinite ammo skills. equip the Infinite Rocket Launcher Ammo Skill while replaying Leon's Chapter 5. The Rocket Launcher is then permanently added to your inventory with infinite ammo!"

wtf?

is the book wrong? (yeah, i'm a noob for wanting infinite rocket launcher...i just can't stand the over-long boss fights on professional).

it's the very last part of leon-chapter 5...(no spoilers, but trust me, it's there for a one-time use).

the book says:

"complete all 3 campaigns plus ada's campaign to unlock a secret ending, which plays after the credits, and infinite ammo skills. equip the Infinite Rocket Launcher Ammo Skill while replaying Leon's Chapter 5. The Rocket Launcher is then permanently added to your inventory with infinite ammo!"

wtf?

is the book wrong? (yeah, i'm a noob for wanting infinite rocket launcher...i just can't stand the over-long boss fights on professional).

If I can use a rocket launcher with infinite ammo Ill go back and finish my playthrough lol. But, I've only ever seen the RPG in that 1 spot in Leon's campaign and it wasn't added to the inventory at all. I don't even see an infinite ammo option on the skills page for the RPG.