Dlc

Creazil

Any news yet? I know it's only been a week but I'd love to see some new animals, specifically penguins with some new exhibits.

I really hope they support this game with DLC, 'cos with like 6 variants of some animals, the 100 different animals doesn't seem like much at all.

Any news yet? I know it's only been a week but I'd love to see some new animals, specifically penguins with some new exhibits.

I really hope they support this game with DLC, 'cos with like 6 variants of some animals, the 100 different animals doesn't seem like much at all.

Apparently the Xbox 360 verison has a menu for "Downloaded Animals." I only have the One version, but I cant find this menu. So maybe that is the answer? They will just update the 360 version to have all the animals (aka variants) that the xB1 version has.

They will probably add more animals later. The original Zoo Tycoon had expansion packs with dinosaurs and ocean animals, and it would be neat to see one or both of those come to the console versions. :)

They will probably add more animals later. The original Zoo Tycoon had expansion packs with dinosaurs and ocean animals, and it would be neat to see one or both of those come to the console versions. :)

The possibilties are endless. First I think we should get a primate pack. A zoo without gorillas and orangutans is unacceptable!

• 1 month later...

Yeah I would love to have an aquarium dlc where you could have Dolphins and Sharks etc

I would definitely like to see more exhibit types, specifically a marine exhibit, as well as more animals, I would also love to see them raise/remove the zoo limit certainty at least on the Xbox one as it seems silly to have such a small limit on such a powerful console. And I completely agree with the dinosaur pack that would be so cool to introduce that to the console version.