GAME dispatch?

jackofblades

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had mine for the collector's guide (today). Got my game from ShopTo though and it was delivered today :)

Last time i'm using shopto.net for you to recieve today mine only got sent out today so I'll probably get it tomorrow or friday talk about fair service I thought everyone was meant to get treated the same ive been with them 2 years aswell.

Edited by I Am4z1n9 AZ I

anyone had Dispatch emails from GAME yet? thats if they do that email for pre orders anymore

I was wondering the same thing as well, i have not yet received any Dispatch emails from GAME.

Going by previous orders, i would of had a email by now, and the postie would bring me my game on Thursday.

I'm hoping i will get a email tomorrow (Thursday) and it will turn up Friday...

I did order SSX as well on the same order, as that was dated for Friday 3rd, but then the date for it changed to March (SSX).....I'm guessing that wouldn't effect FFXIII-2 still being send to me for Thursday/Friday....

Hopefully my E-mail inbox will have some good news for me in the morning.....

I was wondering the same thing as well, i have not yet received any Dispatch emails from GAME.

Going by previous orders, i would of had a email by now, and the postie would bring me my game on Thursday.

I'm hoping i will get a email tomorrow (Thursday) and it will turn up Friday...

I did order SSX as well on the same order, as that was dated for Friday 3rd, but then the date for it changed to March (SSX).....I'm guessing that wouldn't effect FFXIII-2 still being send to me for Thursday/Friday....

Hopefully my E-mail inbox will have some good news for me in the morning.....

only reason used GAME was for the metal tin and other bits

did you get a email?

Oops. My mistake. I mislooked at the e-mail. Actually, the subject of it is just "Game: Your Preorder!" and the status is set as "Unshipped" at Game.co.uk.

So unfortunately it hasn't been sent yet but at least they have charged my credit card :-)

Oops. My mistake. I mislooked at the e-mail. Actually, the subject of it is just "Game: Your Preorder!" and the status is set as "Unshipped" at Game.co.uk.

So unfortunately it hasn't been sent yet but at least they have charged my credit card :-)

Had same email from gamestation (Game's sister site).

I also got the Pre-order confirmation e-mail but no dispatched e-mail. I also had Soul Calibur V pre-ordered what is also out on friday what I did get a dispatched e-mail for.

Just seem like GAME have took in far more pre-orders than they were getting games in and they didn't bother to tell anyone because we would have went to other sites to try and get the collectors. Now it's basicly too late so they think we would just order the normal version with them.

>_> Seems strong GAME logic to me.

I also got the Pre-order confirmation e-mail but no dispatched e-mail. I also had Soul Calibur V pre-ordered what is also out on friday what I did get a dispatched e-mail for.

Just seem like GAME have took in far more pre-orders than they were getting games in and they didn't bother to tell anyone because we would have went to other sites to try and get the collectors. Now it's basicly too late so they think we would just order the normal version with them.

>_> Seems strong GAME logic to me.

i was going to get the collectors but then again i couldnt be bothered with it to many other good collectors edtions that i want, so just went with standard but what the hell is going on no dispatch email but they charged as already

I've got a preorder confirmation from game but it's still unshipped. Unless by some miracle it gets delivered in 1 day I won't be playing till atleast Monday as we never get post on a weekend. :(

I buy stuff from game all the time, and they usually dispatch the day you order something, but when it comes to preorders they just suck, the last game i preordered came 4 days late, if it wasn't for the bonuses I'd shop elsewhere.

I've got a preorder confirmation from game but it's still unshipped. Unless by some miracle it gets delivered in 1 day I won't be playing till atleast Monday as we never get post on a weekend. :(

I buy stuff from game all the time, and they usually dispatch the day you order something, but when it comes to preorders they just suck, the last game i preordered came 4 days late, if it wasn't for the bonuses I'd shop elsewhere.

what!!! I remeber when they used to be good if it wasnt for the steeltin and other bits i would have had it this morning was going to get it from shopto but thought, why not get it from game and get this extra things im sure that was a mistake now...

When i ordered skyrim, they dispatched it 4 days prior to release (and arrived a day before release). As i have yet to receive any dispatch email (no money has been taken either) it's a good chance its a next week delivery.

In my case im not so bothered, got lots of work to do but it still sucks =/

When i ordered skyrim, they dispatched it 4 days prior to release (and arrived a day before release). As i have yet to receive any dispatch email (no money has been taken either) it's a good chance its a next week delivery.

In my case im not so bothered, got lots of work to do but it still sucks =/

money got taken early so no disptach email should get that tomorrow well most of us lol game has got really really bad