Is this game worth getting?

Quiet Killda 102

Is this game worth getting?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Is this game worth getting?

• YES! Its awsome!
    • Its above the average game, so why not buy it.
    • Its an average game, buy it if you have the money/feel like it.
    • NO! Its horrible
    • I don't know/don't have it....

I don't have it but have played it...what I have played....its rediculous (ly) awesome.....I mean jumping onto the backs of a crazy ass raptors with six inch teeth.... and then stabbing it jaw 5 times rapidly until it bleeds to death crying/screeching for mercy while dodging bullets from bad guys....what could be better??

Definately worth a rent!!

I can't for any reason recommend anyone buying this game. The campaign is worth a play-through which you can do with a weekend rental.

As for this magical fix that everyone's expecting to save multi-player, sorry I don't see it happening. Most people have already gone back to Halo 3 or COD 4 or gearing up for RS:V 2. The matchmaking is terrible, the lag is horrible and I can't believe that anyone would prefer a 6v6 knife fight to any of the other established shooters out there.

Seriously though, unless Harry Potter and Yoda are working on this patch, this game is worth a rental at best.

-Grishnaar

Dont you deny the magic god patch! When it comes, you will be left behind!

Nah, fortunately I've got my 1000 pts and I'm not looking back. I am however looking forward to picking up Frontlines tomorrow. Killing campers with drones is waaaaaay more satisfying and enjoyable.

-Grishnaar

For sure rent it because single player is quite fun. However as for buying it? I would wait for this alleged multiplayer patch to come out because for all we know it could not fix any of the issues. As the multiplayer stands right now, totally not worth it when you can get better games for the same price.

horrible i just rented it rank guns are the most retarted unless its all lag.. doubt it a stab will out do 1/2 of the guns i see 2/3rds of the kills are stabs its insane retarded and the other guns are below standards its no fun at all and theres always 2-3+ people quitting ... on both teams i just rented it and i feel like i want to return it tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...

I played the demo before the game was released and that's as much turok as I needed tyvm. The gameplay was clunky, the controls overly difficult to intuit. Just in the 10 or 15 min demo I got sick of the repetition of encounters... dodge raptors... kill bad guys... dodge more raptors. A game based on killing dinosaurs shouldn't get boring... but somehow they managed it anyway. The story seems trite, as if they struggled to come up with a reason or excuse to make this iteration of turok in the first place. I might spend money renting it, but would probably just borrow it from a friend that bought it and wound up not playing it... or better yet just keep the atrocious achievement list off my gamertag entirely.