help on combo bag?

2Bad2Fast

ok its starting to anoy me i have all ready smashed 1 controllor out of rage :uzi:

i have done it now no mistakes at all 9 times and cant get over 7.500

is ther somfing im doing wong?

plz dont post videos as ther no help and only piss me off as the last

video i seen on youtube he got 7.500 then when it go to results sreen it showed he had 8.300 or somfing.

• 2 months later...

Ok, this is getting just damn ridiculous now. I have literally had around 200 attempts at this now and still can't beat 7500pts. What's pissing me of the most is i only this one for the 'Breaking A Sweat' achievement, i done all the others fairly easy but this one is really testing my patience and sanity :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, this is getting just damn ridiculous now. I have literally had around 200 attempts at this now and still can't beat 7500pts. What's pissing me of the most is i only this one for the 'Breaking A Sweat' achievement, i done all the others fairly easy but this one is really testing my patience and sanity :mad:

i give up lol, after like 500+ trys its just not having it, my score wont go pasted 7.500 at all.

i have done it god knows how meny times with out 1 mess up.:mad:

and the youtube videos are bullsh*t they if you watch they gey 7.5k then when it gives them loading sreen they get 8.1k and i did it faster than him!

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I've gotten 7650 as my highest and the rest of the high scores are above 7500.

I might be able to faster if the controls weren't so unforgiving. The left joystick semi circle doesn't always register so I input blindly hoping it will count. The rest I do fine on but still you got to be very precise to get the correct angle.

I'll try more later but for now I'm frustrated with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...