Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@WesTrik:

Msg me if you still need help getting 'Ouch, My Head!' Cheevo. ;)

@Wisenheimer10, @JChildress :

Thanks for helping, really appreciate will keep you fellas added maybe we could boost some other games you got?

I am on most nights, if someone needs an extra person to boost the MP3 MP Cheevos then give me a shout.

Cheers,

Bl4nkX

I still need WMD and 60 Seconds of Intimidation from the DLC called Hostage Negoation, the that came out before the new DLC. WMD is newt to impossible to get legit.

Also I have 2 or 3 cheevos left to unlock on the newest Painful Memories DLC. If anyone is up to bossting, we'll at least need 5 to 8 people for WMD. I'm always on in the evening and most of the night. Send me a message or friend request if your interested.

My gamertag = MilezDawg

Hello all,

Need help with the following achievements

WMD

60 seconds if intimidation

Long Arm of THe Lawless

Bar Brawler

Ouch My head

Welcome Ashore

Drinker's Revenge

Air Ace

Express Checkout

Anyone willing to help? It would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to help in return.

gamertag is PluralAces, send me a message or friend request

Hello i need help with the following achievements:

Air ace

Long arm of the law

Early Adopter

Long arm of the lawless

Bar Brawler

Ouch my head

Welcome Ashore

Drinker's Revenge

If anyone else is looking to boost these achievements you can either message me or send me an friend request on xbox live. And if by any chance someone wishes to organize a boosting party, i would gladly join it too.

Can the DLC achievements be boosted in private matches? Also im a little confused by Ouch my head achievement, does it mean headshot someone who has a hangover or get a headshot while hungover?

You need to headshot someone with a hangover. I think the only one that can be done in a private match is the one where you have to breakdance in the club.

Still looking to get WMD. Invite me to any boosting group and I'll help with whatever achievements are needed, assuming I get mine in the process. GT: Ephemeral Locke. Thanks guys!

Hello all,

Need help with the following achievements

WMD

60 seconds if intimidation

Ouch My Head

Welcome Ashore

Drinker's Revenge

Air Ace

Express Checkout

Anyone willing to help? It would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to help in return.

gamertag is PluralAces, send me a message or friend request

I see no one knows how to send a message on XBOX Live since every one is just posting what they need and no one is willing to help each other out I'll try and send some invites tonight...

I picked this game up over the weekend for roughly 16$ (my discount, and it was special edition) and would gladly be down with anybody to do the multiplayer achievements. I've played bits here and there on singleplayer and multiplayer but Far Cry 3 is stealing all my attention away to play it consistently, unless of course I'm boosting for the achievements.

• 2 weeks later...