Terramorphous Solo Speed Kill

Bahroo3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R1qA6JbdI0&feature=plcp]Borderlands 2 Terramorphous - Fasest Terramorphous kill you will ever see - YouTube[/ame]

SUP?

5/5 Fillied to the Brim

5/5 Last Longer

4/5 All in the Reflexes

1/1 Steady as She Goes

1/1 Double Your Fun

5/5 Quick Draw

5/5 All I Need is One

10/5 Money Shot(Class mod)

5/5 Divergent Likeness

The rest of the points can be put wherever

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW81pGQwNtg&feature=plcp]Borderlands 2 Terramorphous - True Vault Hunter Mode - Axton Solo Speed Kill - 13 seconds - YouTube[/ame]

Sup?

For a boss that the devs made out to be impossible this guy sure is weak. Also please ignore the potato cam quality, I can't afford a good capture card yet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7MzKpVRaDA&feature=plcp]Borderlands 2 Terramophous Solo Speed kill - No Second Winds - YouTube[/ame]

Let me know if you guys want to see speed runs of any of the other bosses.

Spec

Gunpowder

9/5 Impact (4 from class mod)

9/5 Expertise(4 from class mod)

5/5 Metal Storm

5/5 Battlefront

5/5 Steady

1/1 Do or Die

1/5 Ranger

1/1 Nuke

Guerrilla

9/5 Sentry(4 from class mod)

9/5 Ready(4 from class mod)

5/5 Willing

1/1 Scorched Earth

Survival

5/5 Healthy (4 from class mod)

Edited by Bahroo3

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daaaaaaaamn.

It's only been a few days since the game was released, and you managed to conquer the toughest boss in the game already. That's insane.

Wow what th hell class mod do you have, haha

And also no orange drops, screw soloing it if the loot is that bad

I thought I saw an orange class mod in there, but I could be wrong.

nice stuff

is he any different from normal to vault hunter mode?

I am trying to solo him right now with Zero but he kills me pretty quick so far got him down to around 60

(on xbox) On PC I would probably own him without any difficulty as there is a mouse there and getting crits with 25k/hit sniper rifle wouldnt be an issue that actually does more dmg than rocket launcher :)

Edited by asdfen

I must have your gear. Think you could dupe it for us?

I play my xbox offline only if you were talking to me. I just got that sniper solo killing the last story boss on vault hunter so you can try that or slot machines. Slot machines have been really good to me.

I hate to be skeptical, as I'm sure this is legit, but until I see the stats on the stuff you were using I'm not buying it. Because that rocket launcher was doing a grotesque amount of damage, enough to make me raise questions. I've seen plenty of videos online, even of double Gunzerkers using dual shotguns that weren't doing as much work as that rocket launcher/grenade.

As I said, not saying it's not legit, but I'd just like to see the stats on that launcher and grenade mod to make sure it doesn't say 10,000x500 or something on the damage.

Could you tell us at least what launcher that is? Looks like Moxxi's launcher from Slaughter Dome but I wouldn't know since I'm not there yet. If you don't want to dupe it, that's fine but was it random or what? Would help us find a similar one.

It is Moxxi's Rocket Launcher from beating the Creature Slaughter. I waited to do that side-mission until I was level 50 so it was max level when I picked it up.

I am working on power leveling my Assassin so I can get a sub 30 second kill. I will go into detail about his setup once it is finished.