Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get a legit crew together to do the Fire Controller achievement, there have been a lot of empty servers and I am willing to boost every last person that helps me boost the achieve. I am on the West coast and operate on PST, but I do have very late nights sometimes and can accommodate almost any timezone within reason.

Here is a tentative list of who I have so far,

1. Jeskaz *thats me!*

2. BinaryBigfoot37

3. Dallasthedude

4. -

5. -

6. -

7. -

So on and so forth. Doesn't have to be exactly six, as long as everybody is honest and willing to help each other out, it should be over in no time. Just send me a message or a friend request on Xbox Live and we can coordinate this thing! WHOEVER NEEDS THE FIRE CONTROLLER ACHIEVEMENT I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO MESSAGE ME!!!!

Thanks and happy hunting!

Okay, so thank you to everybody who posted and is now my friend on live. The new list is as follows, and if everything works out we can kick this achievement out tongiht.

1. Jeskaz

2. BinaryBigfoot37

3. Dallasthedude

4. TurboTuff

5. psycotic wookie

6. GotThatFayce

Only person that has yet to accept FR is #6 and I'm still not opposed to taking additional people on, the more the merrier. The list starts with me because I pretty much started getting everyone together, and progresses from who I talked to first to who I most recently talked to, so everything should be pretty fair. I can guarantee that we will all get the achievement, as long as everybody as patience and is willing to work together. I'm stoked about this and hopefully we can all gather tonight sometime and kick this thing out!! Feel free to send me a FR if you want to join in, and as always, HAPPY HUNTING!!

ok all, I"ll be boosting achievements tonight. anyone can join. Send me a message of FR. My gt is Korporal. See you online tonight!!!

I'll msg you maximus 1482, kennyg87, weemannewyork, RedemptionIn509, and anyone else looking for help.