Give me a Challenge

Bahroo3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already said I am just looking for fighting with bosses. I said that in first post. Not "do the story mode".

So the Bahroo Badassery is not limited to only the Mass Effect Universe. :woop:

Damn dude, it's sick how you figure all this out. The grenades-only fight was pretty amazing.

Anyhow, too bad you're only doing bosses. I was going to suggest a challenge that must be completed while standing on your head. TV must remain upright.

My only fear is Gearbox will nerd certain skill points or multiple stats, because a few talented gamers have found great gear and know how to break the game mechanic! Remember the people who do this will be a very very small percentage. Did you know that Crawermax was only done solo by about 5% in the original game!

Word. I'm proud to say I'm in that 5%. With Roland. Fun day.

My only fear is Gearbox will nerd certain skill points or multiple stats, because a few talented gamers have found great gear and know how to break the game mechanic! Remember the people who do this will be a very very small percentage. Did you know that Crawermax was only done solo by about 5% in the original game!

It would be great if those "talented" gamers would share the wealth and dupe their glorious guns. Don't see where the talent comes in when it comes to finding loot... it's luck based.

Also anyone could solo Crawmerax. Rock glitch done and done. I think your percentage is off a bit.

I don't know if people know yet but here is an interesting strategy. If you use a Tediore weapon and throw it for grenade damage, the amount of damage is X amount of bullets left in the clip.

You could use any character but the more bullets in the clip the more damage. So if you use a Siren with an Smg damage mod or ammo mod & a level 50 smg with high damage or massive clip & a Bee amp shield you could kill Terra with just throwing your gun.

I would like to see you try this Bahroo:).

It would be great if those "talented" gamers would share the wealth and dupe their glorious guns. Don't see where the talent comes in when it comes to finding loot... it's luck based.

Also anyone could solo Crawmerax. Rock glitch done and done. I think your percentage is off a bit.

I like this comment, since the logic can be applied to virtually anything. How about I post my 100% save on a hacking site and let them hack every single trophy in the game. In the end, Borderlands 2 isn't really a game about skill, but time... same thing, no?

Oh, man. I can see your ego dripping out of every post you write Bahroo.

Can't anyone see this is just a show-off thread :/

Not trying to start an internet fight, just can't believe half the people in this thread are worshiping you for finding good equips in a random loot game.

Oh, man. I can see your ego dripping out of every post you write Bahroo.

Can't anyone see this is just a show-off thread :/

Not trying to start an internet fight, just can't believe half the people in this thread are worshiping you for finding good equips in a random loot game.

I can't. I am bored since I have already finished everything in Borderlands and so I look to alternate means of increasing the longevity of the game. I needed something to do till Gaige is released so I thought of this.

Also, to those who posted this. How exactly did you expect me to do 50 million damage with a pistol that only does 10 damage?