Achievement Trading Thread (Co-Op Partners)

Spartan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get the teamwork takedown cheevo before the servers close. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

Gamertag: Exile iL

For all future reference: There is no need to rush any achievement for this game. There are no servers to close. THE GAME IS P2P (peer 2 peer / player to player). The only thing that may change is the leaderboards may go offline. Though no achievement is tied to the leaderboards.

Take your time and enjoy the game!

• 4 weeks later...

Someone help me with "Teamwork Takedown" please :confused:

Thank you SO MUCH ,,Page1992" for helping both of us.

Anyway i'm loayal to help ANYONE to obtain it :)

Edited by Jan

• 1 month later...

Looking to get the relics of a forgotten past achievement. I have a Lv 50 cybernetic Berserker and a lv 50 human champion so if anyone in posession of any of those two sets would be kind enough to let me borrow it for a sec I would really appreciate it. :)

Just send me a message on Xbox Live.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the Elite/Epic set for a lvl 50 Human Commando? Looking to borrow and immediately return for the achievement? I will give my entire inventory/bounty to you if you'd like in return. Thanks for the help in advance (I've had this game for years and just would like to finally get 1000g for it). GT is Raiden Striker if you want to message me on XBL

• 3 weeks later...

Would love to do TeamWork Takedown with someone. Only one I have left for 100%.

May have a ton of runes and money to offer up for anyone in need, and some armour pieces but won't know what parts and what class until I get logged on. It's been ages since I've played this!!

Toss me a HI! : Opiate42

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Need to do Ice Forest without dying. Need another level 50 to be pointman, take out golems etc and I can do the same for you on a 2nd run. I can hold my own pretty well, got full elite set on human beserker. Drop me a message over LIVE if anyone wants to do it.

GT: Salaryman Clev

Edited by mugginyouoff

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for help on Teamwork Takedown also Relics of a Forgotten Past if possible. I have a lv50 Human Champion and a lv29 Cybernetic Bio engineer which helped be do the unstoppables ;). Only got a few achieves left but these will be a great help to clear off my list :) GT: DipperGorilla

Edited by DipperGorilla

• 2 weeks later...