Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways I'd like to go for those get over 444,444 on Schism and that Metallica song if anyone is up for it. I can only do medium bass and guitar though. Best to do with a band of 4. If theres people that can do expert anything would be cool. I can do vocals as well but not that great on this game. Wish there vocals system was like Rock Band 2s.

I also need the everyone get an 8x at the same time and 100% as a band.

GT is FlamedLiquid. But post here if interested too.

I don't think you can get the point achievements with two people. Me and a buddy got over the requirement for three different ones and no achievement.

But I can do guitar or bass to help with the band achievements, tag - x Malformatn x

i can help do it now or within the next 3 hours. im also available during the weekdays , jsut not at night. i can do expert guitar, expert bass, medium drums, and vocals i could probably wing :-) i know i can do No Sleep Til Brooklyn cuz thats all talkie parts.

I am willing to help with the band and online achievements and need help with them also. I can play a majority of songs on expert on bass. Hard on guitar. I am usually on after 7 p.m. pacific time and whenever on the weekends. My gamertag is: Sh0oTinBlaNks (the first o is a zero) Thanks.

There was a patch today...don't know what it was for tho

Anyway- lookin for band achievements- 50 note streak, 100%, and 444,444 ones- send me msg on XBL GT- B Diddy620

Usually play guitar/bass (expert), have no drums and will do vocals if need be...

Edited by B Diddy

There was a patch today...don't know what it was for tho

Anyway- lookin for band achievements- 50 note streak, 100%, and 444,444 ones- send me msg on XBL GT- B Diddy 620

Usually play guitar/bass (expert), have no drums and will do vocals if need be...

The patch today didnt change anything about vocals since I tried for the 100% achievement earlier today.

if someone can for sure 100% a song on vocals I'm willing to give it another shot and Ill play bass or guitar. But it seems impossible to get 100% on a song in vocals.

I am looking to get:

- Should We Stick Together?

- 50 Note Posse

- Top of the Charts

- Solid Gold Rockstars

- Platinum Rockstars

- Guitarist's Coattails

- 1.21 Jigowatts?!?!

- Super Group Unite

- Heavy Metall…

- TOOL of Destruction

I play Expert Guitar/Bass and I am good... If you are interested in getting these as I am, send me a f/r and message saying "GHWT x360a" and I will accept your request (I get like 100 random ones a day for some reason).

I'm available weekdays from 3:00pm-10:30pm EST and anytime on weekends...

GT= D00LZ

Thanks!

im lookin for 3 other people to 100% a song on hard or expert as a 4 player band. i play guitar/bass, i really need a drummer and singer and someone on guitar/bass. good hard/expert players only that can do this.

my gt is.....Marciano 315

send me a friend request saying what instrument you are going to play

dont think its possible to 100% a song on vocals. Even on beginner.