Sharing is Caring Achievement: Post Your Social Event Here!

This thread is being remade so there is no confusion.

This is the official thread for the "Sharing is Caring" Achievement for the Xbox 360 Edition of AC IV. The Achievement is to share each type of discovery with friends once.

Please post your longitude/latitude as well as the time and time left of the specific social event which includes the white whale, royal convoy or social chest.

In this thread only, you MAY double post as this is a timed activity. Please do not abuse this. Any abuse of this rule to boost post count instead of helping out the community will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks! Happy Sharing everyone!

Edited by bplayak

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't write your gamertag and there isn't a link to it on your profile here; so nobody can get that white whale until you do.

I'm confused. Why do you need his gamertag? I thought the achievement only requires you to find the three social things, and then uplay itself will "share" it with friends. Does your friend have to actually go there in order for the achievement to count?

This cheeve confuses me... I thought all you had to do was find the three different things when they pop up. I've only found two so far.

I'm confused. Why do you need his gamertag? I thought the achievement only requires you to find the three social things, and then uplay itself will "share" it with friends. Does your friend have to actually go there in order for the achievement to count?

This cheeve confuses me... I thought all you had to do was find the three different things when they pop up. I've only found two so far.

That's correct. To get the achievement you find the 3 things, and it shares them automatically. That's all.

This thread is to help people find the social things, which then also gets shared from their game. Once the person finds one: it gets shared with their xbox friends and they post its location here. Since it is only shared with their friends, people need to add that person in order to get the social thing. And that's why I was telling STeveyK to leave his gamertag; so people from here could add him and get the social thing.

That's correct. To get the achievement you find the 3 things, and it shares them automatically. That's all.

This thread is to help people find the social things, which then also gets shared from their game. Once the person finds one: it gets shared with their xbox friends and they post its location here. Since it is only shared with their friends, people need to add that person in order to get the social thing. And that's why I was telling STeveyK to leave his gamertag; so people from here could add him and get the social thing.

That is wrong. I found a convoy posted on here earlier and I was NOT friends with the person who listed it. I went to the coordinates he posted there it was.