Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014

DiasdeGalvan

2013 is almost over what new games are you looking forward to playing in 2014? The nearest release of a game I'm looking forward to is Don't Starve which comes out on January 7th on the PS4 and it's free. I didn't know much about the game until just recently when it was revealed to be a free game on the PS4 for + members.

Above all I'm really excited for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt I enjoyed very much The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings but was disappointed with not being able to traverse across the map without restriction like in Skyrim. Wild Hunt is supposed to be 20% bigger than Skyrim so that's quite nice.

Second game is Destiny. Halo is one of my favorite franchises so it being made by Bungie I have confidence they'll deliver something special.

Also:

Lords Of The Fallen

The Order: 1886

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Transistor

Child of Light

Edited by DiasdeGalvan
Because Pluto isn't a planet anymore.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Souls 2 and The Division/Rainbow 6 whenever the hell those come out.. if they ever come out :(

Titanfall looks ok, Elder Scrolls Online looks like it's worth a shot but I'm not "excited" for it, and Destiny looks like a reskinned Halo.

and you can save yourself the wait for Don't Starve by just getting it on Steam right now for $5.

Edited by Shiftie

• Below
  • Super T.I.M.E Force
  • Broken Age
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • The Witness
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  • Quantum Break
  • The Evil Within

And even though these probably won't be out in 2014 I'm also excited for Cyberpunk 2077, Deus Ex: Universe, and No Man's Sky.

Edited by LickableLemons7

A Lot of games for me:

• Fable Anniversary
  • Thief
  • South Park
  • Infamous: Second Son
  • Watch Dogs
  • Destiny
  • Dying Light
  • Mad Max
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • The Evil Within
  • The Order 1886
  • Wolfenstein

Really excited for next year, but I do fear for my wallet. There would be a few more if I owned either an Xbox One or Wii U.

not sure if all of them will be release next year or if I'll buy them all in 2014 but I'm looking forward to

Halo - Xbox One

The Witcher Wild Hunt

Final Fantasy XV

Destiny

Elder Scrolls Online

Dragon Age 3 Inquistion

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Metal Gear V: The Phantom Pain

Metal Gear V: Ground Zero

Earth Defense Force 2025

Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns

Fable Anniversary

Maybe The Division

Maybe Watch Dogs

Titanfall

Watch_Dogs

Dragon Age: Inquisition

The Division

Quantum Break

Destiny

Amazing Spider-Man 2

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

InFamous: Second Son

South Park: The Stick of Truth

The Order: 1886

Halo (Halo 2 HD, 5, ???)

Batman: Arkham 3 (Sounds like it's being announced on the 31st)

I only need 3 games next year.

Thief

The Witcher 3

Destiny

----

Fallout 4 would be nice if it got announced, same with Halo 2 Anniversary.

----

@Darth Grif - I'm pretty certain it'll be the story DLC for Origins that is announced.

Next year is the 75th Anniversary and I'm pretty positive RockSteady will announce their next Arkham game then, not now. Kevin Conroy already mistakenly conformed another game.

Edited by BiggD

@Darth Grif - I'm pretty certain it'll be the story DLC for Origins that is announced.

Next year is the 75th Anniversary and I'm pretty positive RockSteady will announce their next Arkham game then, not now. Kevin Conroy already mistakenly conformed another game.

Good point. i hope the story based DLC has us playing as Deathstroke (or maybe even Catwoman) and let us roam the city :dance:.

Good point. i hope the story based DLC has us playing as Deathstroke (or maybe even Catwoman) and let us roam the city :dance:.

I am down for Deathstroke DLC given the ending of the game. However, I'm not sure how he would free roam like Batman does (gliding) and Catwoman does (whip). Either way, I'm eagerly awaiting the 31st for whatever news it is.

Below

Destiny

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Lords of the Fallen

Mad Max

Project Spark

Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars

Thief

The Division

The Evil Within

The Witcher 3

Although there is no chance the following two will come out in 2014, I'm looking forward to these as well: -

Cyberpunk 2077

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is something that appeals to me most out of all the games listed. A realistic medieval open world RPG! Sounds good if they can pull it off.