9hours in 0Gamerscore 0BF

bl4ck h4nd

What am i doing wrong, if anything. Every mission i do i cant seem to get anywhere in achievement progress. I go teamwork at least once if not twice a battle, and i use the other team attack function several times in a game, yet BF does not become active. Every mission i have completed has gotten me nowhere for achievements. Currently i am at the mission were you battle(or run) for Jadao( or how ever you spell it). Have i missed any achievements so far? i printed out the guide, but i don't think i missed any. Any help would be loved.

eSMGe - Gamertag

What am i doing wrong, if anything. Every mission i do i cant seem to get anywhere in achievement progress. I go teamwork at least once if not twice a battle, and i use the other team attack function several times in a game, yet BF does not become active. Every mission i have completed has gotten me nowhere for achievements. Currently i am at the mission were you battle(or run) for Jadao( or how ever you spell it). Have i missed any achievements so far? i printed out the guide, but i don't think i missed any. Any help would be loved.

eSMGe - Gamertag

1.) you need to take out a kingdom first before any character achievements will become available.

2.) Achievements unlock after you save your game.

3.) You need to talk to your team mates sometimes to unlock new missions with recruitable characters.

4.) Increase your Merc Rank. This will also unlock certain characters

5.) Make sure you complete the conditions to unlock certain characters