Anyone else notice

Jenrais

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean? This weekend it's 20x, next weekend is 25x... If you're not getting as many points as you should, you must be doing something wrong.

I mean last week it was 15x xp and when people were boosting they were getting 200k+.now its 20x xp and when your boosting using the KoTH method you only get 170-200k

I mean last week it was 15x xp and when people were boosting they were getting 200k+.now its 20x xp and when your boosting using the KoTH method you only get 170-200k

Werid. Just make sure you're doing it right to get the maxiumum points. One team goes until 119, switch, the other team goes until they win the match. In the second round, the team that was in the circle last goes first, stop at 119, switch. The other team goes until they win the match, so it's 1 to 1. In the last round, the team that went last in the circle stays in the circle, switch at 119, the other team goes until they win the match. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

we have a group doing it now and it seems to only be a 10x multiplier

I hope Epic is aware of this..seems like were not getting a 20x weekend but half that.

Werid. Just make sure you're doing it right to get the maxiumum points. One team goes until 119, switch, the other team goes until they win the match. In the second round, the team that was in the circle last goes first, stop at 119, switch. The other team goes until they win the match, so it's 1 to 1. In the last round, the team that went last in the circle stays in the circle, switch at 119, the other team goes until they win the match. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Been doing that..XP is less than last week

Edited by Shinobi273

I just did a 1 round Horde match on Casual.

It gave 2000 exp

so its 100x20 which is 20. Maybe they are giving less on KoTH?

Seems to be the case. Only KOTH is crippled at the moment. Likely an intentional move on Epic's part.

Good so it's not just me. I got into a match when they were part way done so I chalked my limited XP up to that, the next match the clowns on the other team won both rounds so I figured that was it. Now I have played a whole round and I see I'm not getting what I thought I'd be getting. Maybe they are screwing with us in light of this http://twitter.com/#!/GearsViking/status/112268563481505792 Are we really getting a 25 XP WEEK instead of weekend??

Sorry to hear the news guys. Glad I got back to Lvl. 100 last weekend. Maybe with this problem, they might up the event for next (final) weekend's event. Instead of 25x, maybe they'll kick it up to 32x or something for the inconvenience. Who knows? :D Best of luck to you guys still trying to get your wings!

Edited by Coadster1

''Joe also mentioned via Twitter that he will extend the event since he was late setting it up.'' I don't know if this means that late setting up the correct multiplier or just getting it up in general.

I'd like to get wings on this account for gears but if not no worries as I have my main account then :p

That sux for you guys trying to do this in mp. Horde is a good fall back tho - only 3 enemies in wave 1 (2 boomers, 1 butcher) and you get 5000xp in one wave on insane which takes about 2 mins. Just thought Id put that out there for you guys put out by the xp issue in mp.

2mins?? Do this on River, race to the middle and get the mortar. Kill at least 2 if not 3 guys with one shot and clean up. Rinse and repeat. Takes between 30-50 seconds. I just went from 98 to 99 in about 45mins. I reckon that's quicker than the screwed up multiplier in KOTH currently happening.