The Official I'm Stuck/Achievement Questions Thread

Vendetta

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend and I just beat the campaign on normal but we didn't get the campaign complete: normal achievement. We played the entire campaign splitscreen and every time we would select resume campaign. Neither of us ever played the game alone so I don't see what we did wrong. Also, we get super sleuth and a the achievements for the last two levels, but we both didn't get Uplift Reserve or Kikowani Station.

TLDR - I beat the game splitscreen on normal and Campaign Complete: Normal, Uplift Reserve and Kikowani Station did not unlock. Please advise.

EDIT - In the mission select menu, it shows all missions completed in co-op on normal, except Uplift Reserve and Kikowani Station. I think I remember us saving and quitting halfway through those missions. I bet if we replayed them, the achievements would unlock. I'll get back to you guys on that.

Edited by DaedHead88

Sorry if this has been asked, but it's a long thread. :p

Can you get the cheeve for collecting the Audio Logs on easy?

I have completed the campaign on solo on Normal. Should I just load up my levels again for the audio logs, or is it a new game?

Thanks peeps.

umm me and a friend played kizingo boulevard twice on legendary and the achievement for that level wont unlock, we beat the rest of the game and got the achievements 'cept for that level. any ideas?

Got it, after a third time playin through legendary and after three minutes on the postgame carnage thingy the achievement came up :)

Edited by DarkPrince917
worked

Ok just not sure about 1 thing,

I have the 29 audios now on Easy

But ive never played on easy before

how do i get to Data Hive now? Theres no beacon

thanks in advance :D

EDIT: I got it thanks !

Edited by Sync205

Achievement Questions

Q: My achievement is glitched! It is glitched! Help!?!

A: None of the achievements are glitched. I attained a full 1K on the game and had no problems what so ever. You are doing something wrong.

Incorrect. The ONI Alpha Site achievement is glitched. Doing this will most likely glitch all campaign achievements that you would get by progressing through. E.g. Individual mission achievements. So what happened is...

Me and my friend were completing the mission on Legendary. I disconnect from xbox live and he invites me back into the game. He accidently clicks on resume co op game. It did not take us to our previous checkpoint but the checkpoint after blowing up the bridge. We took no notice, we went through and completed the mission and he recieved no achievement. He has tried it once more on Legendary difficulty again recieving the same outcome. I suggested him to try it on a different difficulty not including easy. Hopefully this will fix his issue. If you have any knowledge of this then let me know :). I will update my post if he obtains the achievement when he tries on normal. Thanks :).

EDIT: Doing on any other difficulty other than legendary will unlock the achievement. So I take back what I said and no achievements are glitched :).

Edited by IXISHADOW

I could not find the Underground access i go where i have to go but it dont let me do anything why ??!!?? ii even followed everything that the guy from nextgenwalkthroughts did and nothing it dont let me open the door or press it why

Edited by Dice

Hold up, right I finished the game before and now i've gone back to the streets, i've got 29 audio logs ... do I now have to play through the entire game again to get the one on Data Hive or can I quit out and just play Data Hive?

-edit= Nevermind ... I just decided to take the plunge and quit. It worked =]

Edited by TikTak
Solution ...

Alright, this ain't achievement related, but do you know to do 4-player co-op on a local game, because when I try doing it, I can only do 2 player :(... any help?

The game doesn't let you do more than two players per system. You'll have to go system-link for the other two players.

Like a wally, I missed Good Samaritan...does it unlock on Easy?

I'm hoping so, so I can just rush through it.

I think you have to start a new game and difficulty shouldn't matter.

I've done Tayari Plaza, Uplift Reserve and Kizingo BlVD in Co op. Prepare to Drop has been done in co-op and solo. Oni Alpha Site has been done in solo. If I complete the other 4 mission on legendary in solo (all the above missions have been completed in legendary), will I still unlock the 'complete game on Legendary' achievement or do I have to do the whole game in solo/co-op

OK and second question...since I've completed these first 5 Missions already and they're unlocked, do I have to replay the 5th one to unlock the 6th or is there some way for me to unlock the 6th without going through level 5 all over again....

Because in single player, my Intel thing only has a tick next to Oni Alpha, but I've done the rest

Edited by Cheezbrgr

I've done Tayari Plaza, Uplift Reserve and Kizingo BlVD in Co op. Prepare to Drop has been done in co-op and solo. Oni Alpha Site has been done in solo. If I complete the other 4 mission on legendary in solo (all the above missions have been completed in legendary), will I still unlock the 'complete game on Legendary' achievement or do I have to do the whole game in solo/co-op

for your first question you only need to complete all levels on legendary doesnt matter if you mix it up or anything . so you will unlock it .

me and my friends stayed up all night playing coop on legendary but for whatever reson it didnt count us as playing data hive on legendary so does that mean we can replay the mission or the whole campain again?!?!?!?!?

Very very similar thing happened to me and a friend. We each individually beat the campaign on normal. Then we decided to play together to beat it on legendary. We started up a new game (from prepare to drop) and played it through. After beating it, we got no legendary achievement. We checked our mission lists and for both of us, Data Hive is uncompleted (on co-op) on any difficulty (even though we beat it together on legendary). Well, tonight we went back and replayed it (there was some really bad lag the first time, so we didn't know if that was the problem or not). And it still says it's uncompleted. Anyone know what the deal is?

O.K., I've found all 30 audio logs, but I only have 3 of the 4 achievements. It never gave me "Tuned In" after my third audio log.

I tried deleting my save game info and starting a new game, but when I get to the part where you download the city map all the audio logs are still there.

Any suggestions?

Very very similar thing happened to me and a friend. We each individually beat the campaign on normal. Then we decided to play together to beat it on legendary. We started up a new game (from prepare to drop) and played it through. After beating it, we got no legendary achievement. We checked our mission lists and for both of us, Data Hive is uncompleted (on co-op) on any difficulty (even though we beat it together on legendary). Well, tonight we went back and replayed it (there was some really bad lag the first time, so we didn't know if that was the problem or not). And it still says it's uncompleted. Anyone know what the deal is?

Update on my own situation, my achievements finally unlocked. Tonight we tried again and it counted it. Two things that changed: we never lagged or backed out of the game, thus playing the level with no stops; and we had another guy with us. So try that and see what happens.

I just completed Kikowani Stn. mission and it seems that I'm just stuck in free roaming in new mombasa, im completed all level on heroic.

I even went to the underground entrance but doesn't prompt for me to enter, plzz help

i have this same exact problem, except it doesn't give me the ach. for completing Kikowani Stn. To elaborate on his explanation, i do the whole banshee routine and blow up the things in the tunnel, and it does the cut scene (as i've matched to a youtube walkthrough) but instead of one of the ODSTs getting a transmission in his helmet mic, it cuts from the biofoam canister straight to the playable character (its either buck or the rookie) and kicks me back to mombasa streets. when i go to the objectives list, it shows the 6 or so plazas to search for squadmates, and only has kikowani stn. checked, like i havent completed the others yet. when i go to each respective location, the item to investigate is still there, and investigating it kicks me to the respective level for that item. no matter what i do, i cannot go from kikowani to data hive, or pop the ach.

one thing i might add is that i've played up to kikowani ONLY on Co-op. have no clue if this has any bearing, but will try kiko stn on co-op tomorrow

i have this same exact problem, except it doesn't give me the ach. for completing Kikowani Stn. To elaborate on his explanation, i do the whole banshee routine and blow up the things in the tunnel, and it does the cut scene (as i've matched to a youtube walkthrough) but instead of one of the ODSTs getting a transmission in his helmet mic, it cuts from the biofoam canister straight to the playable character (its either buck or the rookie) and kicks me back to mombasa streets. when i go to the objectives list, it shows the 6 or so plazas to search for squadmates, and only has kikowani stn. checked, like i havent completed the others yet. when i go to each respective location, the item to investigate is still there, and investigating it kicks me to the respective level for that item. no matter what i do, i cannot go from kikowani to data hive, or pop the ach.

one thing i might add is that i've played up to kikowani ONLY on Co-op. have no clue if this has any bearing, but will try kiko stn on co-op tomorrow

Progress saving in ODST is a little weird. If you are playing Solo, I recommend just going through in one sitting. But I am pretty sure your progress will remain if you play on co-op, hit a save point, then when you resume at another time, make sure to resume with the same people. But during that time when you aren't playing co-op, don't play solo or start another co-op game. Same goes for your partners. I've had to restart the campaign about 3 or 4 times because of this.

Okay. I started a new campaign on legendary with 2 secondary skulls on. Afterwards, I went on to beat Tayari Plaza. Then I decided to turn on a few more skulls on since I know that the next level is going to be easy if I try getting the Classic achievement. So I turned on 5 more gold skulls. After beating Uplift Reserve, I decided to turn off all the gold skulls. Then when I was in the lobby and want to continue, I can't. I know that since you turn off your skulls, your last saved point will be lost. But now I can't continue. It only allows me to replay the very beginning, Tayari Plaza and Uplift Reserve. I can't go back to the streets of Mombasa and find my third clue for my third mission. Should I replay Uplift Reserve? Can anybody help?

Edited by DoodMan

I am stuck on the audio files. I have 28/30 I think it could possibly be glitched I followed this map, http://achievementhunter.com/games/halo3odst/guide/

and after having collected1-8 and 20 & 21 it said I only had 9/30. so i kept going got the rest, and retraced the 1-8 and 20-21 and i got all of them. any help??

O.K., I've found all 30 audio logs, but I only have 3 of the 4 achievements. It never gave me "Tuned In" after my third audio log.

I tried deleting my save game info and starting a new game, but when I get to the part where you download the city map all the audio logs are still there.

Any suggestions?

Did you delete your entire ODST save files or just the campaign related ones? The audio logs shouldn't show up if you deleted all of your ODST date.