This game is WASTE OF TIME.

delluxxo

There is a little "fun" with game only when playing campain (about 20 hours).

After beat story, Ascend become EXTREMELY BORING "Free to PAY" game. There is absolutely nothing, what players can enjoy.

- when some1´s ascend champion invade your game, it is 5 seconds (or less) battle

- you can´t invade some1´s game as player

- ascend champion invasions are completely random and useless

- equipment is same for all levels, every armor (except gold) have completely same atributes on same level, no depend which set you wear on each level (all helmet, armor, boots, shoulders on level XX are absolutly same for all sets and all races - dark, void, light)

- XP collection is extremely slow, also with use double XP and finishers on enemies

- Souls collection is EXTREMELY slow after update which dramatically decrease every souls income

- SOULS PACK ARE SUPER ULTRA EXTREMELY OVERPRICED AND COMPLETELY USELESS !! 750.000 SOULS COST 6000 MSP AND THIS COVER JUST ONE FULL UPGRADE OF AVERAGE MAGIC SKILL. Repair of completely broken 50 LV. equipment cost 200.000 souls (equipment is broken is 30 mins or less) - I strongly recommend buy EQUIPMENT PROTECTION BOOST / 10.000 sould per 30 minutes

- When Ascend champion, you fall 5 or more levels down, if you ascend every 5 levels (what is minimal border), you must upgrade 120 levels till you reach level 60 for transcend

- When transcend you fall back to level 1 and lose practically everything, so if you want to have 400 GS and LV 60 again, you must level up 240x !! (transcend bonus is ONLY 1 free pillar in ascend coliseum)

- game disconecting or freezing VERY ofter, if game boot you in dungeon, you must repeat dungeon from begining, no depend on floor where you were boot.

So I must say this game is same crap like Happy Wars or Spartacus, where M$ think players are stupid and will pay unreasonable amounts of real money for absolutely useless "upgrade" packs.

NOTE: If you want spend 200 or more hours of boring, lagging, booting, freezing or something similar, go ahear and "play" Acsend : Hand of Kul

Edited by delluxxo

Lol, seems you are big spender...

Nah, I only bought the cheapest soul pack once... for the same amount that I could buy for a can of soda and chips. Really, I am just tired of people complaining about microtransactions. If it bothers you so much, then don't use/buy it.

Plus, it is our choice to do what we want with out own money.

Nusentinsaino: Seems you absolutely didn´t understand what I was writing about. So, there is no point continue in discuss with you.

Cooljoe: I also did not spent any real money when I played game, but this not changing the fact game is crap and very boring and full of bugs.

General info was, MS offering souls pack, which are completely USELESS, because just full repair equipment set cost 200.000 souls, full big magic upgrade cost around 750.000 souls, what is 6000 MSP pack. No depend if people have or have not money, it is absolut nonsence spend 6000 MSP what is 50 GBP, for 1 magic upgrade.

... and there also made update which SERIOUSLY decreased souls income in game and think people are so stupid and spend toms of MSP with this extremely boring garbage, nothing all.

I also did not spent any real money when I played game, but this not changing the fact game is crap and very boring

Your whiny opinions are facts now? Wow, get over yourself.

...and full of bugs.

If you're going to moan about this kind of thing then I have to wonder what you're doing playing a game that's less than a month into its Open Beta in the first place.

Just to be clear, you beat the entire game (15+ hours) then posted here about how its a waste of time? Why not stop after 5 minutes if it was so horrible? As a free-to-play game it was launched knowing not all content was in yet (co-op, pvp, endless dungeons).

Also, you keep all emblems when transcending, so it is the only way to unlock them all on one character. Not that I would want to do that myself, but the option is there for those who like the game...

Just to be clear, you beat the entire game (15+ hours) then posted here about how its a waste of time? Why not stop after 5 minutes if it was so horrible? As a free-to-play game it was launched knowing not all content was in yet (co-op, pvp, endless dungeons).

Also, you keep all emblems when transcending, so it is the only way to unlock them all on one character. Not that I would want to do that myself, but the option is there for those who like the game...

I wouldn't really call it a "free-to-play" game as it requires a gold subscription to play. Plus I also have issues with them adding microtransactions while the game is in beta testing. That being said, it's one of those extremely bland and yet addictive games. I'm hoping that they spice up the dungeon designs in the future. Well...back to working on transcending.

- XP collection is extremely slow, also with use double XP and finishers on enemies- Souls collection is EXTREMELY slow after update which dramatically decrease every souls income- SOULS PACK ARE SUPER ULTRA EXTREMELY OVERPRICED AND COMPLETELY USELESS !! 750.000 SOULS COST 6000 MSP AND THIS COVER JUST ONE FULL UPGRADE OF AVERAGE MAGIC SKILL. Repair of completely broken 50 LV. equipment cost 200.000 souls (equipment is broken is 30 mins or less) As a light user, play about one hour per day, all souls income can't even afford to repair my equipments. This is ridiculous.Also the equipment system is rubbish.

ENDLESS dungeon in game wchich freeze or disconnect 5 - 50x per hour is really AWESOME bonus..

I did not stop playing after 5 minutes because I believed game became amusing, after finish main story, I though something like players battles unlock or so, this game is stereotype, exteriers are fine, but all dungeons are absolutely same, also there are 5 types of enemies and some bosses, nothing special.

This game is "free to bore"

Edited by Kairi
Double Post

You can't forget this is technically a beta version. There is a lot more that isn't available yet. Such as co-op and and PvP style multiplayer

With a beta will come glitches and and other problems

Edited by troy0891
Double post