can't join matches

djpj

Don't worry, the game is fucking garbage anyway.....

I just got off a game and there are a LOT of problems....

To address a few:

- Reloading takes WAYYY too long.

- It's impossible to tell where you're getting shot from since they didn't add tracers to the shots from the guns.

- No class restriction, so you see like 8 snipers on one team.

- No proning, because soldiers don't prone in war..

and lastly the biggest problem of them all....

- THE CONTROLS ARE ****ING TERRIBLE. Who uses (Click Right Stick) to crouch? Why not B? I don't think B is even mapped..... Then (RB) to use your knife and (LB) to use grenade......

They should have gone for Call of Duty's setup, because it's perfect. Even though COD took that from other games, it's the best and easiest setup there is.

It wouldn't let me join any games but I restarted my XBox and now it does.

To address a few:

- It's impossible to tell where you're getting shot from since they didn't add tracers to the shots from the guns.

- THE CONTROLS ARE ****ING TERRIBLE. Who uses (Click Right Stick) to crouch? Why not B? I don't think B is even mapped..... Then (RB) to use your knife and (LB) to use grenade......

They should have gone for Call of Duty's setup, because it's perfect. Even though COD took that from other games, it's the best and easiest setup there is.

LMAO! We got a CoD fanboy in the house! :Bounce:

Have you ever played Battlefield before?

It wouldn't let me join any games but I restarted my XBox and now it does.

LMAO! We got a CoD fanboy in the house! :Bounce:

Have you ever played Battlefield before?

Well, if you knew how to work a message board, you would know how to look at my profile and my gamercard, you could have looked at my games and seen I've played Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Bad Company, and Battlefield Modern Combat or whatever the other one was called.

Not only that, but on http://veteran.battlefield.com/ I have every Battlefield game ever made registered, as I own every battlefield game ever made.

Besides that, the controls of the first Battlefield Bad Company were not this bad. So, Yes, I have played Battlefield before.

Oh, and I can't be a "CoD fanboy" because I hate COD's 3 and 5. Fanboy's are people who love something, no matter how many indifferences it has.

okay, back on topic,

I can now finally join matches without pressing the A button for half an hour. After you join the first match, there is no problem...

I like this new bad company, yeah the controls of the 'gadgets' could be a lot better.

Worst kit is assault, it takes like 1,5 magazines to kill someone. But killing with the engineer/medic weapons is somehow really easy.

Well, if you knew how to work a message board, you would know how to look at my profile and my gamercard, you could have looked at my games and seen I've played Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Bad Company, and Battlefield Modern Combat or whatever the other one was called.

Not only that, but on http://veteran.battlefield.com/ I have every Battlefield game ever made registered, as I own every battlefield game ever made.

Besides that, the controls of the first Battlefield Bad Company were not this bad. So, Yes, I have played Battlefield before.

Oh, and I can't be a "CoD fanboy" because I hate COD's 3 and 5. Fanboy's are people who love something, no matter how many indifferences it has.

If you don't like the game then don't play it, no one is forcing you...

BTW I know how to work a bb from the moderator side to the user side...

Alright noobs, welcoming to the gaming world. A billion people downloaded the demo when it was released, so a billion people were cramming the servers. Calm the hell down. The game works fine now, bottlenecks are bound to happen on Day One. Get over it. It is like that in any game with DEDICATED servers. Game is lag free and loading GREAT as of an hour ago.

To address a few:

How the hell does reloading take too long? Have you even played the game? No there are no fast loading perks for MW2 noobs present.

It is quite easy to tell where you are getting shot from. Try listening, or looking at the web marker that displays on the screen, or not running around in the open/

Are there any games with clas limits? That would be less fun because people would definetly complain about that. And I think there are a decent amount of each class in every match I have played.

Prone - Big deal. Welcome to battlefield

Just because you are not use to the controls does not mean they are horrible. As an avid BFBC1 player, I can tell anyone interested that the sequel has SUPERIOR control though one needs to get use to the controls, which takes a couple of matches

Worst kit is assault, it takes like 1,5 magazines to kill someone. But killing with the engineer/medic weapons is somehow really easy.

Try aiming, yah know.

I know for a FACT, you can kill someone with 2 shots or less from an assault rifle.

HEADSHOT.

Also, you might have to wait for the full version which will have add-on scopes that make the gun even more accurate.

I joined a match, leveled up, but it doesnt save my stats? wtf...

Yea I was in a match where I was getting points but at the end they didnt accrue.

I dont know what was going on there but it must have had to do with the servers. Luckily, this will now not happen in the full version

Yea I was in a match where I was getting points but at the end they didnt accrue.

I dont know what was going on there but it must have had to do with the servers. Luckily, this will now not happen in the full version

Someone with a brain posted thank heaven. People complained about the first BFBC and how it took 12 clips to kill someone. When you try to snipe with the uzi that's what happens. Remember people IT'S A DEMO.

Someone with a brain posted thank heaven. People complained about the first BFBC and how it took 12 clips to kill someone. When you try to snipe with the uzi that's what happens. Remember people IT'S A DEMO.

[Off Topic]McApree has no brain, because if he did, he would have known about a little button that existed called edit post, instead of spamming countless posts that he's just been reported for.

If you ask me, he's just a poor typist with a 160 posts who comes on the internet to try to spark fights because he's a bigot who thinks that only his opinion is correct. Plus, he needs to start fights on the internet, because in reality, he isn't the tough guy he imagines himself out to be as he just posed off in his previous posts.

[On Topic] After further examination of the demo yesterday, it seems to me like they're trying too hard to copy BF1943 which was a poor game itself. The fact that they lowered the class system down from 5 classes (recon, assault, support, medic, rocket) to 4 (recon, assault, medic, engineer) is garbage. Why would an assault hand out ammo? Why would a sniper have access to c4?

In my honest opinion BF:BC was fine the way it originally was. If we should learn anything from games like Halo, Call of Duty, Half-Life, Rock Band, or Guitar Hero, when you make sequels to games, you really shouldn't change that much of the game style, because it makes it easier to pick the new game up, and easily start eliminating the competition.

EDIT: oh and to smoochy, I plan to buy the game regardless. I don't let demo's cloud my judgement, if I did, I would never have bought AOT: TFD.

The fact that they lowered the class system down from 5 classes (recon, assault, support, medic, rocket) to 4 (recon, assault, medic, engineer) is garbage. Why would an assault hand out ammo? Why would a sniper have access to c4?

i for 1 think that snipers having c4 is a brilliant idea, now when your playing a team of knobs hiding in the bushes with snipers your gonna be able to drive a tank right into there base as none of them are going to come out of hiding with there c4 to try and blow you up

to the guy that said the controls were better in BC1 ... here's an idea, go to the options, and go right on almost every option and it changes the controls back to the way it was in BC1

BTW.. are they doing the maintenance just now? i just got kicked out my game and seem to have no stats/unlocks again

[Off Topic]McApree has no brain, because if he did, he would have known about a little button that existed called edit post, instead of spamming countless posts that he's just been reported for.

If you ask me, he's just a poor typist with a 160 posts who comes on the internet to try to spark fights because he's a bigot who thinks that only his opinion is correct. Plus, he needs to start fights on the internet, because in reality, he isn't the tough guy he imagines himself out to be as he just posed off in his previous posts.

[On Topic] After further examination of the demo yesterday, it seems to me like they're trying too hard to copy BF1943 which was a poor game itself. The fact that they lowered the class system down from 5 classes (recon, assault, support, medic, rocket) to 4 (recon, assault, medic, engineer) is garbage. Why would an assault hand out ammo? Why would a sniper have access to c4?

In my honest opinion BF:BC was fine the way it originally was. If we should learn anything from games like Halo, Call of Duty, Half-Life, Rock Band, or Guitar Hero, when you make sequels to games, you really shouldn't change that much of the game style, because it makes it easier to pick the new game up, and easily start eliminating the competition.

EDIT: oh and to smoochy, I plan to buy the game regardless. I don't let demo's cloud my judgement, if I did, I would never have bought AOT: TFD.

Since when does responding to each person's point individually count as spam? Maybe I was reported because some people didn't like what I said.

I am not trying to start fights, merely point people towards the truth. A lot of the crap that was happening in the game can be attributed to the hordes of people who DL'ed and played it yesterday for hours on end.

I don't know what you mean by copy 1943? The SAME developer made it, so it only makes sense they would change some things that were apparently successful in that highly regarded game.

It makes sense, to me, that assault would hand out ammo, because they use a lot of it. I would rather support do it, but then they wouldn't have their life-saving functionality.

I easily picked up the game and started mowing down the competition, and I am/was an avid BFBC player.

Since when does responding to each person's point individually count as spam? Maybe I was reported because some people didn't like what I said.

I am not trying to start fights, merely point people towards the truth. A lot of the crap that was happening in the game can be attributed to the hordes of people who DL'ed and played it yesterday for hours on end.

I don't know what you mean by copy 1943? The SAME developer made it, so it only makes sense they would change some things that were apparently successful in that highly regarded game.

It makes sense, to me, that assault would hand out ammo, because they use a lot of it. I would rather support do it, but then they wouldn't have their life-saving functionality.

I easily picked up the game and started mowing down the competition, and I am/was an avid BFBC player.

1. You can respond to each person's post easily in one post, you do not need to make 5 different responses, that is called spam, and I'm sure some veteran members of this forum would call it a futile attempt at trying to raise your post count. There is a reason a single thread response can hold up to like 10,000 characters.

2. Downloading the game would have nothing to do with the lag in the game. You're downloading the game from Microsoft's server, you're playing the game on EA's server. The lag is because if you're not from a well populated area, you don't get as great as a connection as people who ARE from large populated areas.

3. I'm going to assume that BFBC is the only Battlefield game you've played besides the demo for BFBC2 and perhaps 1943. The old Battlefield games had a unique system that was fine the way it was, and now for them to be changing it so drastically, it really begs the question, why all the random unneeded change?

to the guy that said the controls were better in BC1 ... here's an idea, go to the options, and go right on almost every option and it changes the controls back to the way it was in BC1.

I did this, and immediately after I did it, I actually started owning. The fact that the little change in where the melee button was made all the change in the world. Not only that, but turning up my sensitivity a bit (since the default was WAY too low) also helped for faster aiming.

Edited by Judivarious

• 1 month later...

Dude go cry or something .

You can change the controls to BF BC 1 so don't complain about the controls .

If you dont like this game i dont see any point of being here in this forum .:confused: