Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I completed this game ages ago but still have it and love it. If anyone needs help with the game, send me a message on xbl. If I'm online and not already playing with someone else, I'll pop it in and give you a hand. (I have all of the DLC too :) ) If you're working on setting up a session, shoot me a visitor message with a link and I'll try to help.

• 3 weeks later...
Can help with quick leveling to 72 and some guns GT: Combaticus518

Hey Combaticus518, I just started and I'm a level 23. Can you help me level up? My GT is - Mr0odlesnNoodle. The first O is the number Zero. Or if anyone can help, shoot me a message first so that I know what I'm getting a request about.

Looking to beat Terrapmorphus and other Raid bosses. Have all the DLC's and would love to get out him and the dragons in Tiny Tina. Can play most nights and have a mic. Level 57 Mecromancer. Also need help leveling fast to 25 for my Gunserker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for anyone to help destroy terramorphous. I just him defeated so I can claim the basic last two achievements that I need to get, (terramorphous and side missions) Any help would be great! I am a level 50 Mech

Edited by EPetit

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only writing here to offer my help in Borderlands 2.

If you need anything done or weapons/shields/mods feel free to ask.

I have loads of stuff at different levels and also some low level gear for ,Decked Out'.

Or if you just wanna play the game or do some raiding at OP8.

<-- GT is ZombieMaze

Send me message on XBL and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

PS: I don't help with power leveling but everything else.

I'm looking for people to beat the following raid bosses:

DLC: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty

• Hyperius the Invincible
  • Master Gee the Invincible

DLC: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt

• Voracidious the Invincible

DLC: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

• Ancient Dragons of Destruction (Quest: Make it Raaaaaid)

Additionally, I will open a gaming session for each DLC. Experienced Players are welcome, as I haven't played this game for quite a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I also need some assist with Terra the Invince

I am a level 50 commando with the double slag turret. No legendary weapons I'm afraid (no bee/conference call etc.) just purples and afew oranges from game.

I have one friend who is okay to help but I've heard that three will make it much easier than two.

Hey guys, If anyone needs help with anything on BL2 (except OP'ing, powerlevelings fine, just my characters not powerful enough to OP!) then shoot me a message/invite. I've got all 6 characters to at least lvl 72 plus spare legendries. Have all dlc's + headhunter packs so feel free to let me know what u need:dance:

GT: MattDaddy V1