Out Now

xDAKx

confirmed UK, downloaded it an hour ago

edit; but tried to play it just now and it refuses to launch, I get a quick glimpse of a title screen then it immediately boots me back to the windows 8 start screen?!

Edited by o D M C o

Played the first 2 missions. Very easy. Keyboard controls suck and no option to remap via ingame settings. I cannot wait for x360 controller support. Not being a PC gamer with keyboard and mouse makes playing this feel awkward for me. Hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks the movement controls are not quite right (especially driving the tank - omg).

You cannot use the Spartan Laser or Rocket Launcher unless you pay real money for in-game credits. (As well as other items etc) When in-game credits have been paid to use, for example: the Spartan Laser, you get to use it for one mission and you have to pay for it again with credits if you want to use it on another mission.

Only the Sniper Rifle can be bought using in-game XP earned, and the same rules apply, once the mission is over you will need to spend your XP to use a Sniper on the next mission.

I can see this being a complete playthrough once, then an achievement mop up and thats it. I wonder how easy the later levels will be without power weapons such as the Rocket Launcher. I can almost feel like M$ is going to force us to buy credits just to complete some of the missions.

apparrently reaching certain milestones unlocks achievements in halo 4, anyone have an idea what they could be? I have the full 1750 and don't remember any that could have any relevance to alternatively unlocking them through s.a
I also saw this somewhere, though I doubt H4 achievements will be unlocked like this. Rather, it will be H4 XP, emblems, and maybe armor.

Here's the first unlock. Get the Recruit achievement and enter this code for 10,000 H4 XP.

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2003/07/11/Halo-4-XP-Unlockable-Recruit.aspx

im getting the same issue nearly 24 hours after purchasing it, get the splash screen then get thrown right backl to W8 dashboard on my laptop.

Trying desperately to not be negative, but this is a complete shambles.