Hungry Man

MILINKYO

SAME PROBLEM HERE!

I've done all the tracks TWICE NOW, all in one sitting, and no achievement. I want to cry, this game is sooooooooooooooo awful......

EDIT: Third time's the charm I guess, it just popped. I had to do the Great Wall track THREE times today... someone's gonna pay for this

Edited by TrishTheDish

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one thing that may cause this achievement to glitch is if you accidently leave the game and resume it midlevel. what happened to me was that all the tokens reappeared after i collected them. at the end of the level i had collected 15. i replayed the level and collected all 8 and the achievement unlocked.

I can't even get to a point where I can see if this achievement will unlock for me.

How in the hell can anyone find those damn arrowheads on the submarine level? They totally blend in with the awesome graphics! I found 6 of them, but there's no way to hit the brakes on the sub like there is on the carts (at least not that I have found any way).

Bought this because it was the DOTW. Wish I could get my money back.

one thing that may cause this achievement to glitch is if you accidently leave the game and resume it midlevel. what happened to me was that all the tokens reappeared after i collected them. at the end of the level i had collected 15. i replayed the level and collected all 8 and the achievement unlocked.

That method can be used to exploit Collector's Edition. Simply respawn all the tokens once you've collected them. However, it will not count towards Hungry Man. With Hungry Man it is not the amount of tokens, but rather which tokens. You must collect all 8 individually, so if you for example (after respawning the tokens) collect 1, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, it will not count as you had not collected token #2.

How in the hell can anyone find those damn arrowheads on the submarine level? They totally blend in with the awesome graphics! I found 6 of them, but there's no way to hit the brakes on the sub like there is on the carts (at least not that I have found any way).

That level was indeed a pain. Had to replay it several times before I could actually get all tokens. Scrape the bottom of the seabed, look between pillars, and do 180s with your submarine to cover more ground. Unfortunately there are no brakes. :\

That level was indeed a pain. Had to replay it several times before I could actually get all tokens. Scrape the bottom of the seabed, look between pillars, and do 180s with your submarine to cover more ground. Unfortunately there are no brakes. :\

There ARE tokens on the submarine level!? That would be why the ach wouldn't unlock for me... I raced an entire race and didn't find a single token.

WTH is up with this anyway? Submarine racing in a CAVEMAN THEMED RACING GAME!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
There ARE tokens on the submarine level!? That would be why the ach wouldn't unlock for me... I raced an entire race and didn't find a single token.

As a matter of fact, yes there are tokens in the Atlantis level. One thing that I wanted to point out as of 29th of Dec 2012, I've unlocked this achievement despite the fact that I got out of the game on Glaciers level, when I had all of the token and yet I didn't have to restart the level and the achievement unlocked for me by the time I finish the last race with all the tokens.

One more thing, I was placed 4th in couple of races while I was doing this, so I don't think top 3 ranking is mandatory for this achievement.

Hope this will help some of you :uzi:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...