What's your favorite gaming beverage?

FatalDeathSG45

water is the best thing you should drink when you game, no calories and you can't live without water. It's perfect.

its also perfectly disgusting!:p

sorry that was a terrible joke, but i still wouldn't sit drinking water for gaming. i feel like it makes me feel sick, even though it obviously doesn't, i'm just so used to having tons of sugar.

i might move on to alcohol now for gaming purposes, but i doubt my skill levels would be very good for long.:)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might move on to alcohol now for gaming purposes, but i doubt my skill levels would be very good for long.:)

Nah, its exactly like playing pool. Everyone is shithouse sober till you have those first few beers. Then it looks like you've been playing for years and been on a pro circuit.

Just find that 'sweet spot' between too sober and too wasted.

Cheers! :drunk

its also perfectly disgusting!:p

sorry that was a terrible joke, but i still wouldn't sit drinking water for gaming. i feel like it makes me feel sick, even though it obviously doesn't, i'm just so used to having tons of sugar.

what!? How can you hate water? Lol just kidding

I second that, love me some water.

Yeah definitely! Just don't spill it on the controller.

Whatever's in the house really, but I do like water if I'm just grinding, the pee breaks kind of help the monotonous strain. If it's a late night session then energy drinks or whiskey and cola if I think it'll be a long night. But if it's only a couple of hours or so on the xbox I'll fuel up before and after.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm usually drinking water (especially when I get mad at the game, it seems to calm me down). Sometimes I'll drink other stuff whilst gaming, such as Dr. Pepper, Mtn. Dew or NOS, but I generally drink water while gaming. I'll drink that other crap before I start lol

Recently I've been drinking beer while playing Mortal Kombat, for some reason it goes great together:drunk. Normally i am not much of a drinker at all, only at social events. so getting drunk while playing video games alone, is kind of out of the ordinary for me.

Typically i would drink soda while i play games, then get :bluntheh.

Carling. *shrug*

I don't get to play games as much as I wish I could these days but I do drink a lot of tea, passion fruit juice and monster while at work though.

I majorly stocked up on monsters throughout December drinking 4 a day to help me get over 6 days of 12 hour shifts.

http://i48.tinypic.com/155o4jr.jpg

Then I was advised to cut down so I did.

Edited by Frazerz1990