Happy Wars Latest Update (Not Implemented Yet)

DMV

(From the people behind Happy Wars, this is in no way mine whatsoever, just showing what message they released toward the game update)

A Title Update For Happy Wars Is Currently Being Tested! Here’s What We’ve Been Working On…

The following bugs have been fixed:

> Participation in a Team Skill will now function properly…it’s a Happy Miracle!

> Some of you might have had trouble purchasing parts for customizing your character. This has been fixed, so shop away!

... > The castle gate sometimes remained open when migrating the host. This has been fixed, so no one can sneak into your castle!

> The opponent that killed your character didn’t always display on the Spawn Stronger screen, but we’ve fixed it! It’s always nice to keep your enemies closer…

> Some of you mentioned that you didn’t see any error messages if your game didn’t auto-save or you were experiencing network errors. We updated this, so you’ll know exactly what’s going on!

> We also noticed that not everyone was able to see the correct billboard sign once they signed on to Happy Wars. Some people weren’t even able to get help in-game with the stage settings. > We’ve fixed this, allowing you to see news and information on the billboards as well as get help with stage settings!

No official announce date yet since we’re still testing it out, but stay tuned and we’ll have more details for you coming soon!

Edited by DMV

Wouldn't it be nice if they could fix the matchmaking.. takes forever for a match to start, and often you can't finish the game before it kicks you out.

This is why I stick to co-op now, sometimes I still get kicked but matches start much quicker. Plus you get more and better items for finishing a match.

Edit: Three co-op matches can be done in what.. 10-15 minutes if done right? And you can get up to 3 items per match so by the end that is 9.. where as in regular matches they can take up to 20 minutes and I'll get one item even tho I got item box level 4 or Ill get a useless accessory.

Edited by InsaneKane87

Yeah I agree, the matchmaking is what actually needs to be fixed, if I can't finish a game and none of my stats ever get saved then I'm going to stop playing. I like this game for a fun relaxing game to play when i dont want to play shooters, but spending an hour to actually finish one game is really annoying!

Wouldn't it be nice if they could fix the matchmaking.. takes forever for a match to start, and often you can't finish the game before it kicks you out.

Yeah I agree, the matchmaking is what actually needs to be fixed, if I can't finish a game and none of my stats ever get saved then I'm going to stop playing. I like this game for a fun relaxing game to play when i dont want to play shooters, but spending an hour to actually finish one game is really annoying!

I thought they improved matchmaking. Just the other day, a match began, with only 5 people in the lobby, since the required number is 4 players. Quick to start, quick to end. Even in 15 player lobbies, doesn't take long. Even though sometimes I hit the third match, people start mysteriously disappearing and eventually, so do I. One way or another, Co-op is better than quick match in terms of connection.

Finally!!!

Ikr

This is why I stick to co-op now, sometimes I still get kicked but matches start much quicker. Plus you get more and better items for finishing a match.

Edit: Three co-op matches can be done in what.. 10-15 minutes if done right? And you can get up to 3 items per match so by the end that is 9.. where as in regular matches they can take up to 20 minutes and I'll get one item even tho I got item box level 4 or Ill get a useless accessory.

Regular matches give more EXP than co-op and the quality of item is more likely to be a higher weight or a premium item than in co-op. Special Challenge is a nice opportunity to get GOOD EXP and PREMIUM ITEMS if you play it in Hard Mode though - highly recommend the Special Challenge when it's available.