Achievement Trading Thread

iMartin AFC

Hope it is not too late to find someone help me to boost the following achievements.

play an online friendlies match

win an online friendies season

win a match in each euro 2012 game mode (online)

GT: chair tang zone

Edited by ctang

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone to boost the Glory Moment achievement with in the Euro 2012 DLC. Should be easier to complete with the community being dead.

Gamertag: SLBenfica13

*EDIT: Completed

Edited by sth2

Looking for someone generous to either:

A) Gift me their unwanted players and coins so I can get the 85,000,000 achievement (Current club value at 25mil) and the 85 tournament one as well as buying a gold player for 15k.

Or

B) Lose to me over and over again in UT so I can get coins fast so I can buy packs and such to get those achievements. Which can also help you get 100 matches played with an UT player.

GT: FYRE 300

Message me saying FIFA 12 because I do FIFA 13 as well. Thanks.

Looking for someone generous to either:

A) Gift me their unwanted players and coins so I can get the 85,000,000 achievement (Current club value at 25mil) and the 85 tournament one as well as buying a gold player for 15k.

Or

B) Lose to me over and over again in UT so I can get coins fast so I can buy packs and such to get those achievements. Which can also help you get 100 matches played with an UT player.

I am, unfortunately, in the same boat as Fyre. I'm just getting started on FUT, and some of these achievements definitely look like an uphill battle given how dead the market appears to be nowadays. This is likely a long shot, but I'm hoping there's some wonderful person out there who has either 1K'd this game, or at least attained all of the FUT-related achievements, and would be willing to temporarily gift over any no-longer-needed coins or players. I would, of course, return them immediately after unlocking the various achievements. A TA session could easily be created to facilitate the exchange, keep it public, and provide any necessary feedback after the fact. 1000% willing to help out with any other achievements in FIFA 12, or any other game for that matter, in exchange. GT is x j3s x.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for help with the two achievements: My Euro and Glory moment.

I should get 'My Euro' by completing a match in Euro online but its very hard to find matches as obviously no one plays 12 anymore. Help would be much appreciated and I can help with any other achievements.

Gamertag: DanTezza

:)

*EDIT: Achievements now obtained

Edited by DanTezza
Update

Decided to play this game awhile ago because my account was hacked and achievements put on my gamertag against my will. Found it fun for awhile, but started getting tired of it. Now I've decided I need to get back into it before servers get shut down.

I have nobody on my friends list who has this game. if anybody reads this and also needs all the online-related achievements, please give me a holler. I play from 9pm to whenever every night EST.

GT = Teamlead Taco

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking to get "Marquee Signing".

I have 15k coins but I don't want to lose it, so I need someone with a Gold Player to trade with (then I get the cheevo) and then trade it back for the same value (then you get the cheevo).

My gamertag is ViniBT.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I'm looking to get "Marquee Signing".

I have 15k coins but I don't want to lose it, so I need someone with a Gold Player to trade with (then I get the cheevo) and then trade it back for the same value (then you get the cheevo).

My gamertag is ViniBT.

Thanks.

Still need this?