Anyone got Lord of Darkness yet?

Done For You

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only attempted it once but it's beatable for sure. First time made it to 48 had a signature I had just earned and the son of a bitch puts me in a submission and Undertaker just taps out immediately. Someone has already completed the game so it's definitely beatable, I'm now getting used to the controls so I should be good on the 2nd attempt at-least I hope haha.

Took me several tries, but I got it. What I did was gain a finisher and use it on the opponent, while he is down gain a signature move to put him out with. You will have a finisher to use for the next opponent, just rinse and repeat for all other opponents. I was able to get to match 45 without being injured this way. Being familiar with the timing of reversals helps tremendously too.

The way I did it was just run and DDT them when they enter, then use the targeting system to knee them in the face a few times and they will be at critical damage in the head. After this you just pick them up and press up and hold A, you will do a headlock and they tap almost every time. I was able to get somewhere in the mid 50's doing this.

Finally got it on my 3rd attempt.

What I did was beat my first opponent until I had 3 finishers stored. Then keep beating on him until you earn another signature, hit the Chokeslam or Last Ride then pin him. For every other opponent I simply waited until they got into the ring and hit the Running DDT (LT + A) then stomped them until they got up. Running DDT again, stomp, rinse and repeat until signature was earned. If you run into trouble use a finisher in the beginning and wait until you've earned a signature before pinning and moving onto the next guy so you always have 3 finishers stored.

When you get to 45, Running DDT from the start. If you get reversed don't panic, go for it again then hit your finisher. Stomp on them and Running DDT until you earn your signature. Then use your signature and pin. You're back at 3 finishers. Do this for every single person after 45 and you should be fine.

What I did was beat my first opponent until I had 3 finishers stored. Then keep beating on him until you earn another signature, hit the Chokeslam or Last Ride then pin him. For every other opponent I simply waited until they got into the ring and hit the Running DDT (LT + A) then stomped them until they got up. Running DDT again, stomp, rinse and repeat until signature was earned. If you run into trouble use a finisher in the beginning and wait until you've earned a signature before pinning and moving onto the next guy so you always have 3 finishers stored.

When you get to 45, Running DDT from the start. If you get reversed don't panic, go for it again then hit your finisher. Stomp on them and Running DDT until you earn your signature. Then use your signature and pin. You're back at 3 finishers. Do this for every single person after 45 and you should be fine.

im in the middle of attempting this...so far so good at 30 lol

HELL YES! i did it! you sir are a god and this technique works. thanks so much

Edited by misery

Awesome bro, glad it worked for you as well!

I thought the limit was only 2 finishers you could have stored and then I realized I can store 3 finishers which come in handy, big time during opponents 45-50. Made it to 54 or 55 but here comes Botchamania himself Sin Cara and puts me in some crazy submission which made Undertaker tap out instantly lol.

This works! Finally got the achievement after many tries of different methods. Thanks for this post man :drunk22nd to complete the game on TA:dance:

I thought the limit was only 2 finishers you could have stored and then I realized I can store 3 finishers which come in handy, big time during opponents 45-50. Made it to 54 or 55 but here comes Botchamania himself Sin Cara and puts me in some crazy submission which made Undertaker tap out instantly lol.

Hahaha. You just made my night with that comment!

Haha, I was speechless. He did some old school Tajiri tarantula type move but it wasn't on the ropes.

No problem AssassinJay! I feel the difficult spikes up around opponent 45 but it seems to go back to normal after hitting them with a finisher right at the beginning. Then a few DDTs and stomps and you're back at 3 finishers, hit the signature, pin.

Hahaha, is that the one where he looks like he's doing a hurricanrana and ends up in an arm wrench submission on the ground? I was like... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! lol

F*** this achievement. I've tried 3 times now and I always get to around 48 opponents beat. It's so much worse because you get so close and it takes about an hour to do it. I'm done with this mode. I've just got to accept that there's one achievement in WWE 2K14 I'll never get.

And yes, I tried with yospacely's strategy and I got the exact same results as the first time I tried the day I got the game.

I actually got it today on my first try. Took me 47 mins. As said by others, punching is a great way to set up and weaken your opponent. One trick I found nifty was eight punches and a downward spiral (press A) when they're groggy. Knocked out three people with that combo (one was around the 40s too). Also use the Chokeslam signature. It'll also knock out some of your opponents (first KO in the game for me came from the Chokeslam on HHH doing this mode). It's not that hard until you get in the 40s and if you can keep your body and head damage around the orange region, you'll make it. I got to red in the head after 45 and still made it through.