Looking to get a group together to get these five achievements - 1. Date Night, 2. The Collector, 3. See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me, 4. Hands Off the Merchandise, 5. Sacrificial Lamb.

Shoot me a message or FR ill be on tonight a little longer, can probably boost more tomorrow, so you can add your name to this list,

1. Jeskaz

Thanks!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get a group together to get these five achievements - 1. Date Night, 2. The Collector, 3. See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me, 4. Hands Off the Merchandise, 5. Sacrificial Lamb.

Shoot me a message or FR ill be on tonight a little longer, can probably boost more tomorrow, so you can add your name to this list,

1. Jeskaz

2. Nlessxnightmare

Thanks!

*Times that i can NOT play due to work 6am-4pm EST*

1. Jeskaz

2. Xl 407 Mob Xl

Thanks!

I need all of those as well.

Got all of my achievements on this game, sorry for anyone who wanted to do it with me and added their name to the list, but I am still willing to play some zombies, so if you want some help with your achievements I am more than happy to help, just send me a message on XBL, GT=Jeskaz.

Thanks!

need sacrificial limb achievement

wooden leg? fake arm? one you can throw away and distract zombies with so they don't attack you...? now there's an idea for the DLC...

If you pack-a-punched a fake arm, it could turn into Mike Tyson or something...

sorry, couldn't resist! I'm a comedy genius...