Infinite XP without Playing

Tailz

Here is what you can do for infinite XP on Security with the Ticker Horde.

Play Horde on Security on Insane.

When you Spawn go press the button and get yourself into the small room where the flamethrower is. Once you are in place yourself in the back left portion. Now all you need to do is plug in your charge kit and your all set. The Tickers will spawn and run to the button and kill themselves trying to press the button. It takes about 2 hours and 17 minutes to go from level 1-50 so keep that in mind. In roughly 2 hours you will earn 250,000 XP.

Now...you can continue to do this as long as you do not disconnect from XBL or reupdate your XBL settings by going back to the main menu. I started this yesterday around 11am and have now gone from level 73 where i am at now. So if you aren't exactly good at this game like i am..this is the easiest way to earn XP without playing

When your game ends jsut hit "return to Lobby" or Restart Wave

Edited by Tailz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome find dude,

i started doing it with a boomshield on pavilion, jus back into a corner and the wee critters cant get you, but thought of other ways to do it whilst i do some work. this is perfect. especially for guys with bad connections and stuff when it takes ages to get a decent game for kills. I went from level 64 to 76 on my pavilion thing in about 6 hours, whilst watching tv and reseting to wave 1 every commercial break. this way they are nowhere near you so you dont have to reset the waves :)

**ps, this is with the 21x XP, for those on sunday, january 2nd, there will be 23x XP. so it will be ever so slightly quicker

It's an experience multiplier. You earn experience in Horde. 2+2+????

Anyway, I still can't get this to work. I've stood in the left corner, the right corner, the middle and every time around wave 5, either a ticker gets stuck somewhere and doesn't kill himself, or they see me and rush at the lasers and kill me.

What i did notice is that when i was getting into the area and if i was firing at an enemy while i was waiting for the lasers to come on they would rush at me. SO i jsut simply ran around the map and didnt fire at anyone. I've gone from 1-50 4 times and died at 43,41 and 47 waves.

Try to get in there without firing at any Tickers and it should work.

It's an experience multiplier. You earn experience in Horde. 2+2+????

Anyway, I still can't get this to work. I've stood in the left corner, the right corner, the middle and every time around wave 5, either a ticker gets stuck somewhere and doesn't kill himself, or they see me and rush at the lasers and kill me.

I had the same issue, i dunno if this helps but i found that if i sit in the left corner looking out, and stare diagonally at the entrance round to the button to the right as you look out it works, if i stare straight ahead it doesn't seem to work, dunno if it could be to do with if you face the laser your character is slightly closer to the laser and thus can be hurt by there explosions. If you look at the video i posted in the other thread the two times i have tried it sat like that i have been perfectly fine.

Attatch yourself to the left wall and hit RS to courch and you should not die. Since i did this i have not died.

Correct this is "over" now...if you didnt start this yesterday it wont work now but you can do it again tomorrow.

So once you get your Horde game tomorrow with tickers hide in the corner and you're good.

You can do this connected to XBL too. Online or Off it doesnt matter it just impacts you when you go to the main menu and redownload the settings

I have tried everything in flame area. Standing up, wall stick, crouch, looking in every direction, and every time I get around wave 7 or higher I get killed by multiple tickers. I was getting 5750 xp on insane, so I decided to drop it down to hardcore and still get 4600 which is a good trade off considering I won't be home today to play. Not sure how much damage the tickers deal in hardcore, but I would guess it's quite a bit lower than on insane.