Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WILL BE MAKING A BOOSTING PARTY TONIGHT!!!

It's currently 6:00 EST, I want to get this started at 9:00 EST

Add : Wrayze Hell and I will be more than happy to help with any achievements people need.

I will start the party off with Demolition Man for everyone who needs it, and then the room will be open to suggestions for any other achievement people need.

SET YOUR ALARM PEOPLE 9:00 PM EASTERN TIME

I'll be on in about an hour from now so message if you wanna get down on some rush or conquest until the boosting party!

Oh well, I guess nobody was on to catch the party. Going to try for tomorrow night instead. Same time 9pm EST so add Wrayze Hell if you want to give it a go. Until then, just add me or invite me if any other parties magically pop up!

still need Et Tu, Brute? and Demolition Man. I'm sorry I don't got mic because I'm a deaf gamer. I might need 5 more Demolition kills and nobody that I know play BF2 so yeah. please let me know :) I 'll able help ya with another one if ya will help me :)

GT Y Ur So Jealous

now I need Demolition Man :) I got maybe 14 so far(did it by myself) I 'll more than happy to help ya out with other If ya help me with the one I need :p

Some lessons learned about my attempt at hosting a boost party:

1 - Recruit WAY more than 8 people. 8 is the Minimum, but you can have a max of 24 people. I don't know if it would be laggy with 24 people

2 - If you're the one hosting it, log on about an hour prior and send out messages, friend requests, etc. People tend to forget about the boosting once real life things are going on and they need a reminder.

3 - If you are going to have more than 8, obviously you won't have everybody in party chat, assign a "leader" for other party chats and brief him/her on the plan so everyone can be on the same page in the game.

4 - Most importantly...have fun and be patient. Unfortunately the Euro boosting session fell through, but some other X360A.org players joined up with us and they all turned out to be some pretty awesome dudes.

These are just some suggestions, but I'd like to thank Rapture639, jrocc10991 for their patience in finally getting the party going. Nitewalkar and I Manface for letting us join up with them to work on the cheevos. And finally, thanks to the man with the greatest GT I've seen....Floppy Chong.

Sorry about the length, but hopefully this info can help some of the others with any boost party they might do.

Hi all

I know this might be a tall order, but I'm looking to try and recruit 7 other reliable people to setup a series of boosting sessions. The primary objective of this will be to work through gold starring the guns that you feel least comfortable with (for example I suck with sniper rifles). Although afterwards am quite happy to help people with Huey/tank/flamethrower/demo/knife a friend kills etc..

I've no intention of screwing up anyone elses game so plan is to run a set of Squad rush games with a full party of boosters. Then people can pair up and finish off which ever weapons they want to get done.

Just as a warning this could take some time, but can be kept minimal if we stick to a basic set of rules:

Obivously you're going to need the latest MP update & the Vietnam DLC

Only the attacking team should be killing (as the defenders have unlimited tickets)

Everyone needs a microphone (ideally speaking English) and needs to be able to follow the instructions of their boosting partner

Be available for a couple of hours a time (I've not done this recently so unsure how long it will take - but if we get a reliable set of boosters, we could run a couple of sessions)

The team being killed (e.g. the defenders) will need to split themselves with at least 2 medics & 2 assault (3 medics & 1 assault will probably suffice) e.g. the medics can revive the killed players which hopefully should speed things up etc..

Once someone's got their gold star etc.. we can then swap around. If everything goes to plan KDR's, W/L stats etc... should be unaffected.

If you fancy giving it a go, stick your name down below & send me a message on XBOX Live (re: BFBC2 boosting)

1) BattFink

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Timing wise I'm looking at doing this on the weekend late evening (UK TIME ZONE - GMT), but details will be finalized once we get a full 8 people (ideally will be looking to start this weekend at say 10PM UK time), although as long as I'm not work am quite flexible.

Edited by BattFink!

Some lessons learned about my attempt at hosting a boost party:

4 - Most importantly...have fun and be patient. Unfortunately the Euro boosting session fell through, but some other X360A.org players joined up with us and they all turned out to be some pretty awesome dudes.

These are just some suggestions, but I'd like to thank Rapture639, jrocc10991 for their patience in finally getting the party going. Nitewalkar and I Manface for letting us join up with them to work on the cheevos. And finally, thanks to the man with the greatest GT I've seen....Floppy Chong.

Sorry about the length, but hopefully this info can help some of the others with any boost party they might do.

Thanks for forgetting about me :uzi:

Nah, I'm kidding I wasn't doing much talking I'm rather a listener I'm not suprised you could've forgotten :p But I totally agree on the greatest GT, also he's a cool dude!

Hi all

I know this might be a tall order, but I'm looking to try and recruit 7 other reliable people to setup a series of boosting sessions. The primary objective of this will be to work through gold starring the guns that you feel least comfortable with (for example I suck with sniper rifles). Although afterwards am quite happy to help people with Huey/tank/flamethrower/demo/knife a friend kills etc..

I've no intention of screwing up anyone elses game so plan is to run a set of Squad rush games with a full party of boosters. Then people can pair up and finish off which ever weapons they want to get done.

Just as a warning this could take some time, but can be kept minimal if we stick to a basic set of rules:

Obivously you're going to need the latest MP update & the Vietnam DLC

Only the attacking team should be killing (as the defenders have unlimited tickets)

Everyone needs a microphone (ideally speaking English) and needs to be able to follow the instructions of their boosting partner

Be available for a couple of hours a time (I've not done this recently so unsure how long it will take - but if we get a reliable set of boosters, we could run a couple of sessions)

The team being killed (e.g. the defenders) will need to split themselves with at least 2 medics & 2 assault (3 medics & 1 assault will probably suffice) e.g. the medics can revive the killed players which hopefully should speed things up etc..

Once someone's got their gold star etc.. we can then swap around. If everything goes to plan KDR's, W/L stats etc... should be unaffected.

If you fancy giving it a go, stick your name down below & send me a message on XBOX Live (re: BFBC2 boosting)

1) BattFink

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Timing wise I'm looking at doing this on the weekend late evening (UK TIME ZONE - GMT), but details will be finalized once we get a full 8 people (ideally will be looking to start this weekend at say 10PM UK time), although as long as I'm not work am quite flexible.

im down sent ya message on XBL as well. Thanks.