• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to start a boosting party

What I need:

Team Survivors - wins

Team Slayer - wins

Survivors - wins

If you want to just trade one achievement, that's fine with me.

I'm willing to help out the whole team in there versus achievements!!

Let us know your time of availability

I'm usually online late at night 10pm-5am EST

1. NlessxNightmare

Edited by NlessxNightmare

I'm in need for a infinite golden egg on the PC.

I can't seem to find how you can create/get one yourself, so I have to rely on other people.

If you have a infinite golden egg, can I... borrow one? :woop: And just to be clear, right now I play the PC version.

GT: Nitramuse

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'd like to help my XBL friend to get the team slayer/team survivor cheevos for him, need 1 person as I can jump in with 2 boxes/accounts putting them onto the losing side so u can work towards yr wins in a team with my friend. We plan to do this weekday evenings around 7--11pm GMT, maybe on the next weekend as well, drop me a msg on XBL if u want to do this thx.

GT: SATYATEX

P.s.: it would be a bit urgent bcs I have a buyer for the 2nd copy and I'd like to trade it asap

Edit:I got a guy yesterday shortly after my post so the free slot is filled at the moment

Edited by SATYATEX
problem solved

Hey guys I'd like to help my XBL friend to get the team slayer/team survivor cheevos for him, need 1 person as I can jump in with 2 boxes/accounts putting them onto the losing side so u can work towards yr wins in a team with my friend. We plan to do this weekday evenings around 7--11pm GMT, maybe on the next weekend as well, drop me a msg on XBL if u want to do this thx.

GT: SATYATEX

P.s.: it would be a bit urgent bcs I have a buyer for the 2nd copy and I'd like to trade it asap

Edit:I got a guy yesterday shortly after my post so the free slot is filled at the moment

if the spot needs filling, i'm online for the majority of the day, every day

• 3 weeks later...

GT ToonGhallon Time zone PST I will be online after work around 8, but weekends are always a guarantee that I can game. I need all the win achievements

Edit:

Just need 30 wins in team slayer so if anyone is looking to do team slayer please add me to your party.

On a side note:

I need shot the messenger and run the gauntlet. If anyone is able to help with these two that would be awesome but if not its ok. I do not need to play online to pop the desprate escape ones.

Edited by Toon Gallon
Update info