Your favorite character?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite character?

• Trevor
    • Franklin
    • Michael
    • I love them all.
    • I hate them all.

Personally I like Franklin since he's just trying to find his purpose and Michael he is terrified of what he is. Trevor just a fucking asshole with no morales though. No limits, no regrets, no nothin'.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=540200&highlight=favourite

Search-function might help next time. Just sayin'...

TREVOR TREVOR TREVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! withouth him the game would be boring as hell, pls give that man a spin off game or better...gta6 only with him, michael is an asshole and franklin can talk to doggs that's it!, lamar was funny also

I loved the scenes with Trevor and Lamar!

Trevor I don't think is THAT bad of guy... he hates bikers and clowns... he really does love Michael, after all the bullshit that happens in the game he still does call Michael his best friend and loves the guy. Says that Michael is a DICK but Brad was a BIGGER DICK so Trev and Mike are cool with eachother.

i like them all, i was curious about how R* was going to be able to balance out 3 separate characters, what happened if one character was used way more than the other 2? Thankfully R* has done a great job thanks to the writing, without the superb writing, the 3 character layout would have failed miserably. My favourite character so far has to be Michael, and that may be because ive had more missions that have focussed on him, and that may simply because im only halfway through SP campaign. A lot of people seem to love trevor and at first i couldnt really see what was so special about him. Then when i was in freeroam, i was switching to him and he was throwing a Lost biker gang member off a bridge while saying something along the lines of "Im sorry i dont have more time to talk about the virtues of bigotry!" i literally laughed for like 5 minutes. As i play the campaign more, Im beginning to warm up to Trevor simply because i respect the fact that he is good at what he does. i respect people who are the best at what they do no matter how immoral or amoral they are (this is why i always rooted for character such as Hans Landa, Walter White (i never stopped rooting for him!). i also like Franklin in the sense that you get to know what motivates him, and he seems to be the most human out of the trio.

• 3 weeks later...

I play games for escapism, not to mirror my actual life.

Franklin for me.

Bahahaha, that's hilarious!

I like Trevor because of his sense of humor in the game, not necessarily what he is doing when I switch to him.

However, most of the times I switch to him it is a 'wtf' moment so I get a laugh or two out of them

• 1 month later...

I would say Franklin, oh the GTA SA nostalgia... I like his personality, and he is the most sane person I guess...

What I liked about Michael is his relationship with his family, I know it was bad, but I mean, how you could feel bad for him when he was all alone and depressed.

Trevor was funny and everything, but it annoyed me sometimes.