SPECACT Achievements

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i have got the Pins for SPECACT Assault Excellence and SPECACT Efficiency but the achievement didn't pop.

Was wondering if i also need the insignia?

Thanks

As stated above, achievements will not unlock until updated on xbox.com, but don't worry, you still need to get the 100 kills insignia.

So you can go ahead and unlock pins for other classes, but avoid maxing out the kills for them.

I was hoping i still needed to get the 100kills kills insignia Bistric, but on the achievement it only says get the pins for the class.

Im actually kinda annoyed at this because if i dont unlock this 1 achievement i won't be able to keep my 100% GS completion

I'm pretty sure it say get all AWARDS for a weapon.

You mean the achievement popped up with no problems..?

They can be achieved, they just won't get registered properly to your profile until they update XBOX.com with the new list.

If you earn them before they do update it, then you run the risk of it never saying on XBOX.com that you have them. Since the game already thinks you have it, then it won't give it to you again and so your profile will forever be missing those achievements (unless recovering your gamertag works to get them back, but not always)

They can be achieved, they just won't get registered properly to your profile until they update XBOX.com with the new list.

If you earn them before they do update it, then you run the risk of it never saying on XBOX.com that you have them. Since the game already thinks you have it, then it won't give it to you again and so your profile will forever be missing those achievements (unless recovering your gamertag works to get them back, but not always)

Oh, well that doesn't bother me too much. I only really use xbox.com to type messages.

i want to know how you guys even got the dlc it isn't anywhere!?! store or marketplace.

yeah i dont see it anywhere either dood so your not the only one who is wondering whats going on here.. haha

i just want some more achievements to get in this game i dont care what they are.. every achievement in this game was really straight forward so it shouldnt be hard at all. but i really wanna check it out

gamertag - McPrescot Bobby